• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, all. c: -Intro-

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Thank you Mega Venusaur! I shall check out the Breeder's Corner here in a moment. I'm not aiming for competitive battling, to be honest. Never a competitive sort. My only reason for not having a [post-game] team set up at the moment is because I am focused on breeding and trading for now. But when I feel satisfied with what I accomplish, then I will absolutely check that out, at least for fun battling. Thanks for pointing me toward these groups c:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey, we're 22-year-old Americans, the odyssey years, can't possibly have all the introduction stuff together already.

Anyway, it's always delightful to have more awesome people like yourself around the forum. Welcome to PC! :D

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Thank you, BeachBoy, and you're definitely right about that. I'm still an anxious wreck in new company, no matter how much I have been exposed to it. Granted though, it's easier online. Haha!

Back