• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone! :3

EeveeLover222

Long Time Fan!
    Years
    Hi!

I'm new here. I'm interested in collecting more cards right now mostly, so I'm just gonna browse around and check this site out. But I wanted to introduce myself first. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! I think I feel great greeting new members. Oh, and... well, speaking of cards, I don't deal with them, but I think they might be interesting. I'm not a collector myself. Still, I think this site is a pretty good place. Have fun.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC~!

So I've heard you like to collect cards, well then that's where PC has the Pokemon TCG Forum and/or Tabletop Games(non-Pokemon) for you. Also, if you're more than just a collector and loves to battle, in the upcoming Get-Together of PC, there's a TCG tournament, if I'm not wrong. Anyway, enjoy and have lots and lots of fun here in PokeCommunity~!

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    hello eeveelover and welcome to the pokemon black and white forums! So you came to this game because you are a collector of pokemon cards. I'm not much of a collector myself, im just a gamer who came from a battlefield bad company 2 (that explains my avatar lol), the reason why i came here because when i was a child, i like watching the pokemon cartoons and play pokemon. Im still watching it today and i don't like the ash in the cartoon because he dumb for forgetting the basics of pokemon (he went to mostly all of the regions and he forgot the basics in the unova region). i also don't like how Iris keep using the word "kid", its annoying and its always the word she will say to ash. Anyways.... welcome to the forums, if you got any questions talk to the moderators and sorry for getting over topic lol :3.

wait, are you saying you got a shiny umbreon in your game?

i found a shiny pidgey in pokemon crystal and hoothoot. in pokemon black, im so lucky i found 3 shiny pokemon during my traveling and training.

Last edited by a moderator:

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Hey! Welcome to PC. I'm not very interested in the trading cards myself, although I do collect them for fun. I love eevee too! I just evolved my eevee in HG to espeon. And speaking of trading cards and eevee, I have cards for eevee and all of its evolutions . :D Although I think the umbreon's supposed to be shiny.

In the trading cards, I mean. I only wish I got a shiny umbreon in the games. The only shiny I have ever seen was a shiny pidgey in FireRed, but I had no pokéballs. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hilda, just a fair warning that you can only respond to an introduction thread one time only. Plus, you're carrying a conversation with blackmagix95 which is considered very rude to the new member that created this thread. Please do me a favor and take this conversation via Visitor or Private messaging. Thanks! :)

Btw, welcome aboard, Eevee! I see you're into the Pokemon Trading Card game. I'm pretty much a card collector myself. I have....uhh... 57 cards total, and willing to get more...especially for Generation 5. If you haven't done so, you should visit PC's very own Trading Card Game forum. There are currently events going on at the forum, so you should like...totally check it out. ;)

Well, hope PC is going well for ya. ;) If you need any help, or maybe you might have a question or two, you can contact myself or Hiidoran. We're happy to help! Read the rules, and I'll see ya around~

Moon Light

Sky Princess
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    Hello, welcome to PC~ Hilda is my favorite Trainer in Generation V~ ^-^
    hope you have a good time here a lot!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hello! I hope you have a good stay at the pokemon community and make many new friends.

Zupplu signing out.

Back