• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    Hi my name is Alge and loves pokemon and stuff especially rom-hacking cuz my cousin ( Jaypz ) shared this website to me and now I'm here. nice to meet you all C:

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    'Ello Alge! Welcome to the lovely PokéCommunity!
    I'm a ROM Hacker too my name's George nice to meet you!
    You also can call me Gero if you want and feel free to VM me. xD
    Enjoy your stay here. :3

~ Gerokunz

Years
    Hi my name is Alge and loves pokemon and stuff especially rom-hacking cuz my cousin ( Jaypz ) shared this website to me and now I'm here. nice to meet you all C:

Hi Alge, nice to meet ya :3

PC is a big forum, but it's got loads of friendly members you can chat with and topics you can take part in, and did you know we are home to one of the largest ROM hacking communities on the internet? I know, it's insane. And I was actually one of those who greeted Jaypz when he came.

Given you're a ROM hacker, it seems like your main forum of interest is Emulation. I'm not a hacker myself, nor have I played any hacks, but you'll find some cool ones there like AshGray, Snakewood and lots of other hacks. Feel free to browse some other sections too, you never know what you might like :)

You can also apply for a mentor to guide you around in the PC Adoption Center where there should be someone of interest to guide you. Just remember, Emulation mentors can only show you around that board and suggest tools to use, they can't help with your hack.

Have fun, stay active and I'll be seeing ya.

- Hikari10

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hiya Alge, what a creative name!

Welcome in PC's wagon! *Choo choo!*
    As I can see, you like Naruto, mainly Obito :3
    I like Naruto too. Even if I can't wait each week to see a new scan, damn!

We've many talented ROM-Hackers in there, you can download some in PC to be inspirated to make your own Pokémon Adventure?
    If you want help about history, I would be glad to help you. I'm drawing and painting a lot, but I I loke to write fantastical histories when I have time to waste.

Anayway! Enjoy your stay here, feel free to PM or VM me if you mind :3

Kisses~

:7:

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
    Hi ya and welcome!

Nice name. If your interested in a certain section check out the PC Adoption Center so someone could mentor you in a certain thread section. Also, if you have any questions ask a moderator they'd be glad to help you. ;D

Hope to see ya around. :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hi there! If you love the Rom-hacking, then you'll definitely love the Emulation section here at PC. It seems to be most fitting for someone like you. :3

But don't forget to visit the other sections, too! They're pretty fun, as well. n_n

By the way, name's Winter! If you want to VM or PM to have conversations, that's fine!

I'm not the best conversationalist, but I'll try!

Back