• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :D

Years
  • My name is Addison.
    And I've been here before! But, only for a very short time.
    Like less than an hour. At that time, I really liked pokemon and thought I was gonna be on Pokemon all the time. Nope, that didn't happen. I had other stuff to do.

But now, I'm so dedicated to Pokemon and want to play it again now!
    I've got Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
    I'm just at the first gym in Pokemon Y, about to beat it. I'll be finishing this game up first then moving onto Pokemon Omega Ruby and finish that too!!

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since Pokemon Red came out when I was kid!!!

I'm looking forward to sticking around Pokecommunity and hopefully learn a lot!

I'm a noob when it comes to IVs, Breeding, and I think I got EV Training down now.
    But I could definitely use the tips/help in becoming a better breeder and know how to get those Egg Moves and stuff!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya, Addison! I'm Dragon! Annnd I guess this is a welcome back? :3 Hopefully you'll be more active this time around, yes?! We're happy to have you. <33

Cool that you've got those pokemon games! I hope you're having fun with them! I'm slowly playing my way up on Pokemon Omega Ruby, yet I already finished Alpha Sapphire, aha. Still though, its great that you've been a long time fan too! And yeah, I hope you'll stick as long as you can! You'll learn loads of new stuff and develop new friendships with people~!

You can take a look at the Trade Corner's guides if you wanna learn more about IV breeding! And good luck on your breeding escepades! If you have any questions, you can ask anytime! Have a waaaaiilord of a time. C:

Years
  • Heya, Addison! I'm Dragon! Annnd I guess this is a welcome back? :3 Hopefully you'll be more active this time around, yes?! We're happy to have you. <33

Cool that you've got those pokemon games! I hope you're having fun with them! I'm slowly playing my way up on Pokemon Omega Ruby, yet I already finished Alpha Sapphire, aha. Still though, its great that you've been a long time fan too! And yeah, I hope you'll stick as long as you can! You'll learn loads of new stuff and develop new friendships with people~!

You can take a look at the Trade Corner's guides if you wanna learn more about IV breeding! And good luck on your breeding escepades! If you have any questions, you can ask anytime! Have a waaaaiilord of a time. C:

Thank you so much ^^
    You seem very nice <3
    It's nice meeting you Dragon! And, I'm sure I'll be sticking here for a long time and having a waaaaaaaaiilord of a time :3 Can't wait to develop new friendships :3

I'll be sure to definitely check out the Trade Corner's guides soon :D
    I'll definitely ask you a few questions if I have some :3

Thanks for posting <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you so much ^^
    You seem very nice <3
    It's nice meeting you Dragon! And, I'm sure I'll be sticking here for a long time and having a waaaaaaaaiilord of a time :3 Can't wait to develop new friendships :3

I'll be sure to definitely check out the Trade Corner's guides soon :D
    I'll definitely ask you a few questions if I have some :3

Thanks for posting <3

Cool. :3 It'll be great seeing you~!

For your convenience, you can find the trading guides here! They're all pretty informative, so, no need to worry. <33

Years
  • Another one with fast response, so it looks like you're having fun. Welcome back after a few months away, Addison! Hopefully you can stick around longer this time, yeah?

Dragon has already covered the Trade Corner section for you if you're interested in the trading services here. You'll meet dedicated breeders, and there's trades for every kind of Pokemon so you can get whatever you're in search of. Nice to hear you're having fun with OR/AS as well, since there's a lot of people enjoying the games so far. I still haven't played them, but hopefully I will in the near future!

I really have to leave for the day, so have fun and I'll see you later!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Another one with fast response, so it looks like you're having fun. Welcome back after a few months away, Addison! Hopefully you can stick around longer this time, yeah?

Dragon has already covered the Trade Corner section for you if you're interested in the trading services here. You'll meet dedicated breeders, and there's trades for every kind of Pokemon so you can get whatever you're in search of. Nice to hear you're having fun with OR/AS as well, since there's a lot of people enjoying the games so far. I still haven't played them, but hopefully I will in the near future!

I really have to leave for the day, so have fun and I'll see you later!

- Hikamaru

Yep, I am having fun haha. I'll have fun here and in my games ^^
    Oh yeah, I'll try to stick around longer this time and make myself known here!! xD haha.

Yep, she's awesome for showing me to the Trade Corner Section :3
    That's lovely to hear, dedicated breeders and all sorts of pokemon to find to trade ^^
    Hopefully I'LL breed and find a great pokemon someday for myself to trade :D
    And I hope you do get the chance to play these amazing games :)

See you later :D

Cool. :3 It'll be great seeing you~!

For your convenience, you can find the trading guides here! They're all pretty informative, so, no need to worry. <33

It'll be great seeing you ^^

Thanks for the guides :D <33

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • hey!
    i myself dont have oras yet >.> but hope to soon.
    i hope we can battle sometimes thatd be awesome. message me if you wanna talk anytime :)

Back