• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to both of you! Would you mind giving out some more details?
    @Selcius3: Go on the User CP then select your profile or whatever you want to change.

Selcius3

Ninja syther
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Ohhhh ok thanks I just downloaded this app on my iPhone bc I found my pokemon games for ds and brought back so much memories so I created new games on them all and started playing then again

Heya L1teral, welcome to PC yeah! I love your fire Pikachu fusion - it's adorable.

So why not tell us a bit more about yourself, L1teral? Maybe your favorite Pokemon, type, Pokemon game, location (Humilau, perhaps?) and so on? We'd love to get to know more about you so it's easier to make friends. I mean... it's always fun to get to know people since having friends makes forums a lot more fun, right? Though we're in no way forcing you of course, haha. Personally I've been into Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue. The games and anime are my favorite parts of the franchise, but I also like to collect the cards mostly for the artwork. I'm assuming you're into the Pokemon games, but are there any other parts of the series you like? <3;

Hope you've already read the rules but if not, the link's right there for you to look through. :3 Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and perhaps we'll run into each other again down the road, yeah? Have fun!

And hey Selcius3, welcome to you as well! It's great to have more members here but I recommend creating your own introduction thread if you want to be introduced properly. Using someone else's introduction thread is something the New Users / Welcome rules state not to do, sadly, but either way it's always best to introduce yourself in a separate thread since it will bring more attention to your post that way. So please do make your own intro thread since I see you haven't done so yet!

Back