• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Years
  • It's nice to see so many people on this website enjoying Pokemon, it's been a while since I posted anything on here since I've been dealing with some personal issues with my health. My name is Matt, I'm 23 years old (about to be 24 in a couple weeks), and I was just recently diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. I've always felt awkward in social situations and although I do have very close friends that I'm comfortable with, I've always felt myself to be somewhat of an outcast. But, now that I know there's a medical reason behind it all, it allowed me to breathe a little and I was told by a doctor specializing in Asperger's (and autism as well) that a good way to start coping with this "disorder" is to talk with people on forums and chat rooms and make good friends that way. So, I hope you guys will welcome me with open arms and maybe we can chat and become good friends and enjoy Pokemon together. Hope to hear from some of you and thanks for hearing me out :)

Years
  • Hello Matt!
    Sorry to hear the news. I hope you'll be okay!

I don't feel like I need to give you the official welcome, showing you around everywhere since you've been around here before, but, welcome back!

If you want to play some Pokemon X or Y with me, I'm open, so, yeah. Welcome back!

-Drag

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Thanks, that really means a lot, it's always helpful to talk with those that struggle with the same things you do, so I'll send you a friend request for sure and look forward to seeing you around as well :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I'm sorry to hear that too, but don't worry, here on PC, we're really open minded upon meeting new friends and members, and I know that you as a fellow pokemon fan will be a wonderfully amazing addition to our PC family! <3 Welcome to the forums! <33

Soo, what kinds of pokemon, or pokemon video games do you like playing? I really enjoy Milotic, Flygon, Arcanine, Roserade etc, etc, and I love Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, and the new games, X&Y! I hope you're enjoying the games, and if you want to swap FCs anytime, I'll be looking forward to that! So yes, we'll be looking forward on seeing you around the forums, as I can't wait for your contributions! :3

For now, see you later, and I wish you a lovely time! If you have any questions about the forums, you can ask one of the staff members that you see around here, as we're all happy to help you out with anything! Until we meet again, cheers! <33

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • I thank you for your kindness and welcoming me with open arms. I like pretty much all Pokemon, but my favorites would have to be Charizard, Absol, Metagross, Tyranitar, etc. and I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red/Blue on my big, fat original Game Boy lol. I would love to swap FC's with you and look forward to seeing you around the forums and speaking with you and other members :)

Back