• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone~

Years
  • I'm not much of a talker, but I love to make Pokémon friends! You can call me ZomPac, if you want; that's what some friends call me. I hope to make some good friends here. ^^

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey zompac welcome to PC. And if your here for friends then no worry. You will get friends that you never imagined ! cause the kind and cool people here will sure be a good way to hang out. All will talk with you here. If you got up in problem remember to contact any Staff. Shyness may hold you back. But just forgot that shyness for a moment and pm any staff if you got up in any problem

You will have a great time here hanging out. Many sections to enjoy here. Talk with people and you can do many things. We got our own Battle server too. And try to be active and post more ! and i will be pleased to be friend with you. Remember to give me a friend request.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Good to see you sign up here, ZomPac; welcome to PokéCommunity! Since you're now in a new Pokémon forum, tell us a bit about what you like and dislike regarding this franchise. Are you fan of games? A follower of anime, perhaps? Maybe a card-player? Personally, I'm a quite a huge fan of Pokémon games; have been one since I was about six or so, and still am. My first was Blue, and used to spend hours every day playing it back when I still had my GameBoy Color. My most favorite of them all has got to be Emerald; love Hoenn in general, and all extra feature that this game has really adds to the touch.

I used to watch anime, with my most favorite season being Advance. When it would still air regularly few years ago, I was very addicted, and would try my best to watch each and every single episode, even if they're just fillers. Second favorite is Original series, because, well, that's what got me into Pokémon anime in first place.

Anyway, I hope you like it here! If there's anything you ever need, feel free to send me a ring, and I'll try my best to help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Goooood morning, ZombieAlpaca! Ooh, Zombies are definitely walking among the earth now, hehe. Anywho, nice to see you here today, and it's greater to meet you; I do indeed hope we'll become great friends on here. C:

Also I hope that we can learn more about you; it's okay if you don't want to share right now, but it'd be still cool to, to see if we have anything in common and stuff like that! Whatever your interests are, I hope that the boards around here on PC will help cover all of that, and I hope that you enjoy posting in whichever board you choose! <33

I'll be always here if you need a hand too. Hope to see you again, and feel free to message me on VMs or PMs anytime. <33

Years
  • I gotta say, love that Espurr in your avatar there. But hi there, ZombieAlpaca and nice to see you!

As the others said, it doesn't hurt to tell us a bit more about yourself. You don't have to do it straight away, but getting to know fellow members can open up potential favorite sections for you because we are a diverse community who loves to cater towards everyone's interests. No matter where you choose to hang out, you know that you'll be happy to have been part of such a friendly community.

I'm sure you can stick around and be active since we'd be sad if you left us so suddenly. The staff members in the bold usernames are always around if you need any help, such as the resident mod of The Welcome Lounge himself, Dragon. I'm always happy to make new friends as well, so don't hesitate to shoot me a message or a friend request if you want! Have fun and see ya.

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello ZomPac. You have come to the right place haha. I'm sure that this place is not only the place to talk about things that we both like (in this case, Pokémon), it's also the place where we can be friends with each other. This place is so friendly, so don't worry to talk with any of us.

I hope you enjoy being in PC, and if you want, you can talk and befriend with any of us :) Take care!

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity, ZombieAlpaca! It's fantastic to meet you.

I love your username! It puts together the two things which I love: Zombies and Alpacas! Your profile picture is also amazing! Don't worry about not being much of a talker, you'll soon be overwhelmed by everyone's amazing-ness and you'll soon become The PokéCommunity's chattiest person! ;)

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you all so much! Everyone here is so nice! ^^ i have my moments of being really shy and really spontaneous, and when I signed up for the site, I was shy, not to mention the fact that I'm used to forums where people pretty much ignore new users. ><

I started watched Pokémon when I was in Pre-K and I had this Pikachu plushie that I carried with me EVERYWHERE. I still have it and it still goes just about everywhere with me, even to school (even though I'm in high school). It was one of the few things that made my terrible childhood better, so it almost never leaves my side (I have him with me right now even to boost my confidence in order to write and share all of this). My schedule for most of elementary school was literally: get up, go to school, come home, watch Pokémon, take a nap, homework, dinner, bathe, watch Pokémon, sleep. ><

On top of watching it for a little over 10 years, I've played many of the games, starting on my GameBoy Advance, but I was only 6 or so, so I can't remember the title of it. I have the original DS (that plays GameBoy games too), so I've played SoulSilver, Diamond, Black, and White and I own Black 2 (haven't played it). I can't afford the games and borrowed most of these or waited for Mom to get tax return to buy one.

Other than that, the only other notable Pokémon thing about me it that I don't care much for Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos (except Espurr, clearly <3), and that my boyfriend and I were brought together because of our love for Pokémon. <3

Setting Pokémon on the side, I like to write a lot and I hope to be a writer. I'm thinking of writing a small book to send into Nook because they're currently asking people to send in their writings and it would be a great way to get noticed. I have a blog for beginning writers to help them a bit, even though I'm still learning here and there myself. I'm also working on a Wix site for the blog and already have a tumblr up for it. Roleplaying is one of my favorite pass times because I can learn new writing styles and it helps me when I'm having writer's block.

I also watch/read many animes/mangas such as Attack on Titan (currently obsessing over; already read all published volumes and waiting impatiently for the next release), Hetalia (long time obsession), Space Dandy (getting through Season one this week), Hollow Fields, Black Butler (obsessed? Well... I did dye my hair red like Grell... ^ ^;; ), Kingdom Hearts, and much, much more! I'm also obsessed with BBC Sherlock and can't wait for Season 4!

I used to play a lot of fighting and racing games and beat almost everyone, but now I'm really bad at said games, so I try to practice at them... I like to play the computer game Limbo (a somewhat gruesome silhouette style game) and fanmade Hetalia games like HetaOni. I also love Minecraft, but only have the demo version for XBox360.

>< Now I feel like I rambled on and on.

Back