• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
  • I liek Mudkipz as well, really excited to use it again in OR/AS! But hey, it's really nice to see you Avijeet! I know for sure you'll definitely enjoy everything we have as a community because there's just so much to do.

So, why not tell us more about yourself? It can help us show you around and may open up potential new friends who may share interests with you. We have a wide variety of topics so there's sure to be something you love here, whether it'd be ROM hacks, trading, battling, clubs, you name it. Also, how long have you been into Pokemon? Maybe excited for OR/AS? Can't believe it's less than a month before these Hoenn remakes finally get released, and I surely know what it was like when I played the original versions 11 years ago. Lots of nostalgia coming to me there.

No matter what interests you, do have a great time with us here at PC and I'm always open for a visitor message whenever you want to talk. The staff team are also always on hand to assist you when you need them. Have a great weekend and see ya for now!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hi Avijeet! Welcome to PC. ^_^

Do let us know a little bit more about yourself if you'd like - that way we can get to know you more. You're in for a pretty great ride here though as everyone is insanely friendly and happy to help out. Don't be afraid to ask for help if need be! I'm down to chat anytime as well. Have fun. :)

Akshat

The Pokemon King
    Years
  • Hi nice to welcome you to here and why don,t you add some info about you and a signature also I hope that you will like PC and make some unforgettable memories check out roleplay section and rom hacking like me first of all and make some friends here also read forum rules and visit battle server too and don't just create a username but remember about adding your password to battle server so I hope you will have fun on PC

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hello Everyone. I am Avijeet.
    I am new here so I posted this thread so I can get acquainted with everyone:):):mudkip^_^:

Hey Avijeet,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. It's a nice use of the emoticon, I've never actually seen many users use these in their posts before.

I think it's safe to assume you're a Mudkip fan, though. Mega Swampert has been announced for ORAS and featured in the demo, are you looking forward to it? Since we're on the topic of ORAS, you should check out our very own "Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" forum here to get up to date information and discuss about the franchises' newest installment that's coming out late next month.

You should take the time to familiarize yourself with the various forums here, and I'm sure you'll find a forum or two where you can settle in and actively contribute to the discussions that are taking place there. Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or have any questions, I'll be more than happy to help. Hope you'll stick around, and be sure to enjoy yourself! ^~^

Back