• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Hello everyone! I am a newb to this place, and I hope I can make your acquaintance. I don't have much to say other than that i live in the USA, and I'm 13 (Thank god it finally came 😄) and I decided to join you guys on the forums. I am going to be starting a rom hack in 2-3 months, and I'm going to need some serious help with that... But that's all I have to say and I hope I get a warm welcome! Thanks, and I will see y'all around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    Hello everyone! I am a newb to this place, and I hope I can make your acquaintance. I don't have much to say other than that i live in the USA, and I'm 13 (Thank god it finally came 😄) and I decided to join you guys on the forums. I am going to be starting a rom hack in 2-3 months, and I'm going to need some serious help with that... But that's all I have to say and I hope I get a warm welcome! Thanks, and I will see y'all around!

Why so long from now? Would you be interested in working on one now with me? It doesn't have to be serious, just something for the both of us to gain experience from and grasp the basics before you or I actually commit to something serious, seperate or whatnot.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Why so long from now? Would you be interested in working on one now with me? It doesn't have to be serious, just something for the both of us to gain experience from and grasp the basics before you or I actually commit to something serious, seperate or whatnot.

Actually, that would be great Enoch! But my problem is that I'm away from home on a vacation, but I should be able to spend a few hours a day working on the hack. Why don't you PM me and we can work out the details and such... 😃

Plenty of useful resources to help out aspiring new hackers in our ROM Hacking category so I wish you luck. :-3 I don't know much about it myself but you're welcome to message me if you're not sure where to post what or what place to ask a certain question - always down to assist in that regard. Enjoy your time and glad you've already found someone to possibly work with!

Back