• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow trainers

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Its been a few years since I've used this site. I've been through some stuff, that thankfully most of it is over.
    💛
    I didn't even know that I had this account. Either way where to get started?
    I don't even know. Maybe I'll make some friends over in the fan art community.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Its been a few years since I've used this site. I've been through some stuff, that thankfully most of it is over.
    💛
    I didn't even know that I had this account. Either way where to get started?
    I don't even know. Maybe I'll make some friends over in the fan art community.

Hey!
    Welcome back, it's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    I've checked out some of the fan art and it's amazing! Are you an artist yourself?
    And what's your favourite Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Wizard, thank you for responding to me! (I was checking out other people that just joined, but they don't seem very active.)
    I've been lurking these forums for about a week.

I used to be an artist. I'd say I'm more of a photoshopper right now.
    Hello fellow trainers
    (This is a trace over of a TCG artwork. I did not draw this)
    Hello fellow trainers

According to DragonFlyCavemy favourite Pokemon is Luxray. Recently I've grown to like OG Raichu more and more because Kantoian Raichu gets no love.

What are your favourite Pokemon and hobby?

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Wizard, thank you for responding to me! (I was checking out other people that just joined, but they don't seem very active.)
    I've been lurking these forums for about a week.

I used to be an artist. I'd say I'm more of a photoshopper right now.
    Hello fellow trainers
    (This is a trace over of a TCG artwork. I did not draw this)
    Hello fellow trainers

According to DragonFlyCavemy favourite Pokemon is Luxray. Recently I've grown to like OG Raichu more and more because Kantoian Raichu gets no love.

What are your favourite Pokemon and hobby?

You're Welcome.

That's really cool! I'm no good at it but photoshop is great fun.

That's still very Impressive! It looks fantastic.

Luxray and Raichu are both great Pokémon! Honestly, I've always liked Raichu more than Pikachu.

My favourite Pokémon is Bulbasaur, although you probably guessed by my flair :D
    As for hobbies, I'd say at the moment, Video games take up most of my free time. I use to read and write a lot but I've kind of lost the motivations for it. I really want to get back into them though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Bulbasaur is certainly a vunderbar partner.

I feel that lost of motivation deep down in core. Judging by my flair from years ago "Gives Up," damn.

My hobby is theory crafting, and imagining how things could be, then trying to go implement my changes, getting frustrated when the code I worked on didn't work and giving up my hobbies D;
    Nice Siggy. I hope when Pokemon Home comes out you'll be able to replay 8th Gen with a shiny bulbasaur C:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there :) welcome back to PC. Trace or not, I really like that Charmander~ I hope you enjoy the art community we got here!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Bulbasaur is certainly a vunderbar partner.

I feel that lost of motivation deep down in core. Judging by my flair from years ago "Gives Up," damn.

My hobby is theory crafting, and imagining how things could be, then trying to go implement my changes, getting frustrated when the code I worked on didn't work and giving up my hobbies D;
    Nice Siggy. I hope when Pokemon Home comes out you'll be able to replay 8th Gen with a shiny bulbasaur C:

I know that feeling, I've given up on things way too much in the past.
    But I'm hoping to get back into things again soon, I'm feeling the passion come back, I'll try not to burn myself out this time.

Theory crafting is pretty awesome. I like thinking about things that could be added to games to make them better, but I've never tried to implement them into the game it's self.

And thank you :D
    Hopefully, not to much longer to wait for Pokémon home!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I'm working on my flair right now. Honestly the thing I miss most about pokemon is playing in Battle Frontier and doing the double battles with a friend.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back. I'm happy to hear whatever you've been dealing with has come to an end for you. Hope to see you floating around the Art Studio! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Hey there! Welcome back. I'm happy to hear whatever you've been dealing with has come to an end for you. Hope to see you floating around the Art Studio! :)

I would love to hang out there. I was lurking in there last night, looking for friends and spriting competitions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would love to hang out there. I was lurking in there last night, looking for friends and spriting competitions.
    Hii welcome to PC! I love OG Raichu too, more than the Alolan one, and I've liked it more than Pikachu since a long time :3

Try joining our Discord too? There should be links on the main forum index and also in the top menu on the site. We have an #artist-studio there as well with more chatter :)

Years
    Welcome back! Hope you stay around. That is a really awesome looking charmander! I love poses like that

Back