• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Folks!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Hello Everyone
    Just wanted to say hi, I am new to the site hopefully I will have a complete profile pretty soon and hope to share much pokemon knowledge, and hopefully learn new things as well...

I am currently playing Fire Red & I was recently introduced to Pokemon Liquid Crystal the hack(amazing). I did have Pearl & Black for the DS...However I will never finish since my DS was stolen...But Liquid Crystal will hold me over for now...

Thanks for listening and I hope to talk to you all in the future!!
    Sandshrew1962 "K"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh of course! No need to rush over things such as your profile. You're new here, take your time exploring what the PokeCommunity has to offer! :)

Welcome aboard, though! Your Pokemon knowledge, no matter how much you have is totally welcome here. I'm very sorry about your DS being stolen. I hope you get it replaced soon. And yes, hack games are also a great way to play Pokemon. And we have a library full of them! Check out the Hacks Showcase located within the Emulation section of the forums to see which hack games seem interesting for you to play. :)

There are tons of other Pokemon stuff to do here. Like I said, take your time exploring! Be sure to read the Community Rules, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have! I look forward to seeing you around. :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Hey! Sorry about your DS, that must suck...
    You can take your time with your profile. Mine was an ugly, jumbled mess of colors until I decided to unscrew-it-up. So, hopefully you'll like it here at PC!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Ah, tough luck with the DS. One of mine broke...

But welcome to PC! I see that Rom Hacking has brought you in, with Liquid Crystal. I'm sure you can find a solution if you post in the Rom Hacking thread, maybe. Be sure to read the "Rules" and all the good stuff. Have fun!

Back