• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, from Down Under

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    Hi new friends,

My name is Marcus and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am 26 years old and have been a Pokemon fan for a long time. It took me a while to buy a 3DS and Pokemon X, but I am extremely impressed with how far the game has come since the early Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow days. I have now beat the Elite Four and would like to find some friends so I can use the Pokemon Friend Safari. I will complete the doc that is included in the rightful section, but I will also share my friend code here... It is 5129-3104-4871. I am unsure of my Friend Safari type, but if someone could let me know, that'd be awesome.

I hope to make some new battle and trading friends. I'm not as good at the game as I could be and I'm sure I could learn from you all.

Until we speak, take care and stay connected! :)

Marcus

Years
    Yay for fellow Australian Pokemon fans! And look you joined on Australia Day as well, which is definitely something. Really nice to meet you by the way Marcus! I'm not a Melbournian though, but still a proud Australian all the same.

I noticed you posted in the Friend Codes thread already so hopefully someone will discover your Safari soon, and who knows you could end up with something very cool in there. As for trading and battling, we definitely have those covered with the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections which have everything you need when it comes to getting the Pokemon you need, or learning all the smart tactics in the competitive battling scene. Do check out our Pokemon Showdown server as well if you're interested in that, it's really fun actually so I'm sure you'll love it.

Hopefully everything here will please you and make you want to keep sticking around, and you might even make some new friends along the way. I'm always happy to chat so leave me a visitor message if you're ever interested, and I wish you good luck with everything. Have a nice day Marcus and I'll see you!

Years
    Hey, Marcus!

Definitely! Pokémon has made significant improvements since Gen 1, and so far it's been good ones. Let's hope it stays this way! What was the first Pokémon game you ever played? Being a veteran, mine was Pokémon Red. I still remember playing it as a child like it was yesterday, haha.

You shouldn't have any problem making any friends here. Everyone here at PC is incredibly friendly and will gladly befriend you, including myself. Hikamaru already provided you with the names of the two sections that'll be the most helpful for you, so I see no need in telling you the same thing!

If you're looking for a friend, feel free to send me a friend request. I'll gladly accept!

You shouldn't have a problem fitting in with us. It was a pleasure meeting you, and best of luck on your trading and battling endeavors!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Coolio that you're enjoying the Gen 6 games! Yeah, I agree that it's definitely a step up from the older pokemon games; I think it's grown to be one of my personal favourite pokemon games, but I still can't say no to Gen 3 and Gen 1, haha. But it's nice to meet you, friend; welcome to the forum. <33

Feel free to jump right in to the boards that you like, and I do hope that we can see your contributions here and there! If you need any assistance, then I'll be more than happy to help you out, or you can ask any other staff member around here too! And take caaaare~ :3

Hi Marcus! You're totally in the right place, welcome to PC. ♥ I've been playing Pokemon since R/B myself and it really has come such a long way.

I'm happy to tell you your safari type, feel free to send me a message and we'll swap codes. My 3DS friends list is almost full but I should have room for a few more people. Good luck nabbing new safaris and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of wonderful people here. ^_^ The forum's active and our members are pretty darn awesome. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    Hello everyone! Thank you, so much, for the warm welcome! I'm already loving the community vibe you have built up here! :) I will sure to use this as a great resource for all Pokemon tactics and also help with trading! :)

Also great to know you are a fellow Australian, Hikamaru!

I will be sure to keep my eye out for you all throughout the forum!

Have a great day, everyone! :D

Oh, and to answer your question, Admison. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue. I was really proud when I caught all 151 Pokemon! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Ah. Pokemon Blue. Fun times. While I am late to the party, I always bring coffee to these things, so pardon me while I root out the brew machine. . . oh, and enjoy your stay!

Back