• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from TheGreatXyz.

TheGreatXyz

Friendly Neighborhood Krogan
Years
  • Hello I'm new here and wanted to make an introductory thread, I am into pokemon and various other videogames. I enjoy ROM Hacking and other forms of modding.

Years
  • Hi there TheGreatXyz! n~n Good to meet you and all that jazz, welcome to PC.

How long have you been into Pokemon? What other games do you like? I've been a Pokemon fan for a very long time but didn't really dedicate myself to other games until very recently, haha. Still stuck on a few since they're just so hard for me and ugh. :( Doesn't seem like I have as much patience to keep on trying as I should.

I'm sure you'll like the Video Games board if you want to discuss non-Pokemon gaming but there are many other things to talk about here, too. Shoot me or another staff member a message if you ever need some help along the way!

TheGreatXyz

Friendly Neighborhood Krogan
    Years
  • I've been into pokemon since I got my first pokemon game at a flea market, which was when I was little, I am into games like Halo, Mass Effect, Minecraft, Fallout, and the elder scrolls games. I'll remember to message a staff member if I need any more help, I'm glad to be here.

Back