• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys!!

PurpleCharizardZX

PurpleCharizard here!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Hello everybody, I'm PurpleCharizardZX and pleasure to meet you!
    I am new here in the forum, but hopefully we can prosper more and more!

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
    Hello everybody, I'm PurpleCharizardZX and pleasure to meet you!
    I am new here in the forum, but hopefully we can prosper more and more!

Hey another new person! I've been here for a few days and the people are super nice and they're always stuff to do! Welcome to the forums! I love your icon btw Charizard is one of my favorite pokemon ever!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's a pleasure to meet you as well! I suppose purple Charizards are rare to come by these daysssss... Hm. But yes, I really am looking forward to your activity here! There are quite a number of things to do here, so, feel free to explore! If you need any help with anything, I'm always here if you'd like to ask! Thanks for joining us today, and I hope you'll have a pleasant time. :3

I'm sure you'll grow and prosper a whole lot during your time on the forum. :o The more you involve yourself in the discussions the more fun you'll have, so there's a lot to look forward to. Welcome, Charizard!

Is there anything you're looking to do here? Lots come to discuss Pokemon but there are other members coming for all sorts of things. Maybe to trade or battle, play/make ROM hacks, make friends, and all that other good stuff. We'd love to get to know you more so feel free to add a bit more information! Keep on rocking and soon enough you'll be a veteran member who we'll all look up to.

Remember to give our moderators a holler if you need some help. We're all here to chat anytime, too! Have a great day.

PurpleCharizardZX

PurpleCharizard here!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Nice to meet you LindseyTNamez, LGDArm, Cirno!
    @ LindseyTNamez: Thank you, hope we can be good friends! and thank you for the compliment of the avatar. Your avatar is also pretty cool!

@ LGDArm: Thank you, I also hope I stay here for a long time. And I hope we can be good friends!

@ Cirno: Thank you also for putting trust in me, I promise not to disappoint you. And I'm here because a friend of mine here in the forum told me that the forum is very good (I see he was right), I'm here looking for people who like Pokemon and also to show my hacks. And I'm willing to help with anything guys need in the forum!

Back