• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello!

tetsutaigas

your regular overlord
Years
  • Hey there everyone!
    My name's Deni and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing Pokémon ever since I was 7 years old and I haven't stopped since.
    I also play a variety of other games, mostly RPGs! Other interests are TV shows and Anime.
    If you wanna know anything else, just ask away!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

I see you've been playing Pokémon for a long time! That's great ^^ Can I know your favourite Pokémon game so far? And your favourite Pokémon? Just to know a bit more about your experience with Pokémon, etc >.< ... I used to play RPG's but I stopped playing ... I don't know why though ... Oh you watch animes? Cool! ^^ What animes do you watch? ^^ We have an anime section, maybe you should go there and check it out =D
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy our community! We have many different forums with different discussion, related and non-related to Pokémon, awesome events, funny trivia games, beautiful art, and muuuuch more >.< Go explore~ I think it's more funny when you explore the forums yourself! But if you need help you can always as a member ;)

If you have any questions, you can ask me, I'll try my best to answer them!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

tetsutaigas

your regular overlord
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

I see you've been playing Pokémon for a long time! That's great ^^ Can I know your favourite Pokémon game so far? And your favourite Pokémon? Just to know a bit more about your experience with Pokémon, etc >.< ... I used to play RPG's but I stopped playing ... I don't know why though ... Oh you watch animes? Cool! ^^ What animes do you watch? ^^ We have an anime section, maybe you should go there and check it out =D
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy our community! We have many different forums with different discussion, related and non-related to Pokémon, awesome events, funny trivia games, beautiful art, and muuuuch more >.< Go explore~ I think it's more funny when you explore the forums yourself! But if you need help you can always as a member ;)

If you have any questions, you can ask me, I'll try my best to answer them!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think my favorite game of the series would be Silver/Gold and it's respective remakes HG/SS! I guess they have a certain nostalgia attached to them, since Silver was the first game I actually owned myself. Before that I'd only ever watched my friends play it! My favorite Pokémon is probably Espeon, I've always loved it very dearly and I take it with me whenever I can in a playthrough. :)
    I watch loads of anime! If I could pick a favorite it would probably have to be K-ON!. I know it's not deep or anything but it always makes me happy whenever I watch it again. ^-^ I'll definitely go explore around the forums! I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Deni, welcome to PC!

It's always great to meet other long-time fans! I've been playing since Blue as well. Like you, GSC and HGSS are my favourite games as well! Although I started with Blue, I have a lot of fond memories playing Silver and Crystal as a kid with my brother, and the remakes were the perfect balance between hitting me with nostalgia and being fresh and new.

Definitely recommend you check out the Anime & Manga section to chat with others about all the different anime you watch!

Looking forward to seeing you around (: Feel free to send me a message if you ever need any help or just want to chat!

Years
  • The Johto region games are amazing. :3 Glad you like them, they're some of my favorites to replay (especially G/S). Welcome to PC, Deni! I hope you'll love everything we have to offer here, your interests align with a lot of other members so there will be plenty to discuss. And hooray for more long-time fans of course. ;p I got into the franchise with R/B and am still going strong myself.

Have fun ~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Whoooo! Another long-time fan of the game series! We're glad to have you here. I've been playing since the beginning. I'd have to join you in saying that G/S/C and HG/SS are my favorite games.

We should be insta-friends because, Espeon is <3, yeah? It happens to be my favorite as well.

The Anime & Manga and General Entertainment sections might peak your interest. Hope to see you 'round the community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah cool! Which RPGs do you play? Personally I love playing Fire Emblem, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Tales, and so on to that nature, but yeah, those are some of my favourites! Pokemon is another great thing; I've been playing ever since I was five years old myself! Other than K-On!, do you watch any other anime? I've been looking for more anime to watch, which right now I'm watching Yugioh Arc V, Tales of Abyss, Dragon Ball Super, and Akame ga Kill Dubbed.

Anyways, aaaah, I hope you have fun, and it was a pleasure meeting you today! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask any moderator that you see and they'll be happy to help you out. And I hope that we can chat and become good friends soon~! <33

Back