• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello!

Ethmya

Always changing.
    Years
    (Eeth-me-ah)

Hiya. I'm Ethmya. I'm pretty excited to finally get a chance to join a Pokemon forum.
    I'm a 20 year old uni kid who is majoring in social psychology, and while I love psychology, I'm also very passionate about game design.

With regards to Pokemon, I'm very into nuzlockes and other challenge runs and I'm filled with ideas for new runs that I'd love to do with others.

I'm also a professional writer, so you'll probably see me in the writer's lounge every now and again, hah.
    That's all for now! I hope to see you all in a thread or two.
    ~Ethmya

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to PC. Being passionate about nuzlockes, what are your thoughts on LGPE with Gym Requirements that basically bars Nuzlockes altogether? Also do you have a favorite Pokemon, character, region or game?

Ethmya

Always changing.
    Years
    IMO, LGP/E is a game strictly made to get PKMN GO players/people with a casual interest in pkmn to Main Series pkmn players. I don't know if it'll work but since imo its a marketing game, albeit a high effort one, but since it is, I don't have much of an opinion on it.

The game isn't for me, its not for someone who is already real passionate about PKMN games, passionate enough to do challenge runs of it, its for people who maybe have only played Pokemon Go and are interested in taking their pkmn experience to main series levels.

I wouldn't try to nuzlocke, say, PKMN Snap, lmao, so if GF and the Pkmn Co. want to make the game more accessible in order to get more people on board the PKMN train, then by all means, go for it.

Last edited:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Ohh hi there Eth and welcome to the Pokecommunity. It's great you giving yourself a chance to join a Pokemon forum. The community here is super duperly great!

There's also a section here for writers so don't forget to check it out. Lot of writers there. Anyway, if you need anything feel free to drop me a message.

See ya around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums! n_n

Like She said, we have a section for Fanfiction & Writing, so feel free to make your home there! Though I don't blame you if you don't want to come to PC to basically do more of your job, lol. Either way, best of luck on your challenges! Please let staff know if there's anything we can do to help ya settle in. :)

Happy posting!

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
    Years
    WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to the site ! I am glad you finally decided to join us! I am also into psychology a little bit , since I have anxiety, depression , adhd, the like, and it's quite interesting to learn how it all works. And, if you ever decide to design a pokemon game, let me know. I'll play it!

As for creative writing, I am pretty good myself, actually , so you may find me in the role-play and writing sections quite a bit, lol.

I personally haven't played a nuzlocke , but I plan to once I'm brave enough to take the challenge. I'm a scaredy bean, haha.

I hope you enjoy the site!

Back