• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello. i'm the newest member here..

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    hi! first off my name is Horforia Trop Zenro, but most of my friends call me Hor or Horf.( yes i do get the joke, and yes i do find it funny so dont feel afraid to call me by it.)

the forum looks nice as of what i have seen, this consist of the rules, FAQ, and a few of the posts here just to check it out.
    BTW: i like the slogan..lol.

my main reason for joining is because i have been searching for a pokemon mmorpg for a couple years now off n on, and i just realized that the easiest way to do that would be to join a pokemon forum.
    if there isnt already a pokemon mmorpg that anyone knows of, then i would be happy to assist in any attemps that anyone has going.

if there is no interest in a pokemon mmorpg here in these forums i may decide to stay anyway if there is a good community.

thats about all for now as your prolly bored of reading all this. :P

Cid

Years
    Welcome, Horf! Hope you make a lot of friends here! (I know you will even if I'm new here too)

Years
    Welcome~! The slogan is rather amusing, XD. Maybe someone in the games area can help you to find a MMORPG...I know I tried to find one, too. Let me know if you come across any!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    ty for the warm welcome!

@Kaguya:
    i'll let you know first chance i get..i've actually been on one before, but it went down...
    if i cant find one soon, me and a couple friends are gonna make one...i'd really rather be a player, than an admin/Game master, but if thats what it takes to see a dream come true then so be it..

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    lol it means what? who can tell me?
    LoL is an acronym that stands for "laughing out loud"....next time theres a phrase you dont understand it would be a good idea to google it. probably easyer that way..

Hiya Horf ;3 I welcome you to PokeCommunity and I hope you have a wonderful stay. =D
    that is one very awesome pic in your sig there!!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to Pokcommunity, Horf! Browse around and post , be active if possible. ;D

Have fun! Oh check the rules too.

See ya around,
    Beachy~

Back