• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ladies ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Hey everyone!
    I've been playing pokemon for years and I decided to join this forum.
    I'm working on a pokemon game too.
    I don't really have anything else to say so... cya!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Hehe, why hey there, hun! ;D
    And finally welcome to the PokeCommunity! c: The best place to join for your love of Pokemon~ <3
    Oooh, so you are a ROM hacker, huh~? So I assume you already know where the thread is, correct? :3 I hope it goes along well, we could always use more great hacks to play! ^^ I also looooove Fakemon, I hope you plan on putting a few in~ :D

So, see ya around, hun! :3 If ya need help with anything at all, just ask all the lovely people around here~ Like the Staff! :D
    And remember, always follow the rules~ <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, I'm nooooot exactly a lady, but hey anyway! :3

I too have been playing for a real long time! Though in contrast, I also play other nintendo games y'know? Cause' nintendo has been around for a real long time, and I'm a big fan. <3 But yeah, pokemon was a big part of my childhood; I used to watch the anime everyday; watching Ash look like a dufus, and I even play the games! Like pokemon Yellow; which was my first pokemon game!

I assume when you say your working on a pokemon game, its going to be a ROM Hack, right? I assume you'll be interested in the Emulation board then. :3 I still need to learn about ROM Hacking. ;3;

Yeah, if you ever wanna chat, I'm always open to VMs or PMs! I hope you'll have a memorable experience at PC. :3

Back