• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello minna-san~

healingcharm

Blessed Girl
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    Hello everyone!
    Merry Christmas :D
    Please welcome me here~

I'm Hannah, a shy, fourteen-year-old, gamer-girl :)
    Not much to say, ...
    Anime, Drawing, Vocaloid <---Hobbies

May I ask a few things? ^^

How's your Christmas? :)
    What do you usually do here?
    Who's your favorite Pokemon? mine's Celebi~

A future thanks for the warm welcome (>////<)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    Color me impressed with your signature. I'm not sure if the rules permit it though. You should make it smaller.

I can show you around the RP corner Hannah, but I'm no help with the other sections. Still, I recommend visiting the adoption center (it's pinned) if you're too shy to explore the other sections. There are a bunch of friendly folks here.

Miss Doronjo the mentor that showed me around the RP corner, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who'll gladly take you under their wing.

As a side note, Sora-nyan~ used the very same Avatar back then. It's creepy.

Last edited:

healingcharm

Blessed Girl
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    Someone said that my sig was too big so I removed it...

In addition, I still have to read the Rules and Regulations. ~_~

I really hope so. (has no idea on what to do here)

Years
    Hello everyone!
    Merry Christmas :D
    Please welcome me here~

I'm Hannah, a shy, fourteen-year-old, gamer-girl :)
    Not much to say, ...
    Anime, Drawing, Vocaloid <---Hobbies

May I ask a few things? ^^

How's your Christmas? :)
    What do you usually do here?
    Who's your favorite Pokemon? mine's Celebi~

A future thanks for the warm welcome (>////<)

Hello Hannah, and welcome!

Nice avatar you have, and don't be shy, PC has loads of people who can make you feel welcome (like me of course!) and we are a forum that discusses more than just Pokemon. We have loads of topics to discuss and members to interact with. The moderators here are always happy to help you with anything, cos that's what their job is!

I had an awesome Christmas, and I got Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (already up to Driftveil City in Black 2). Here, I usually browse the Trivia boards, Pokemon gaming boards and New Users/Welcome (aka this section!) and my favorite Pokemon is Oshawott.

I'm Hikari, and feel free to shout me a VM anytime.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
    I love your username, Hannah! It's so adorable, and your apparent quirk while typing up this intro is equally adorable too. :3 Thank you so much for the holiday wishes! A late Merry Christmas to you, too! Also, of course, [a late] welcome to the PokéCommunity forums!

My name's Cid, as you may see from my username, but Patrick is my name irl. I'm actually really shy irl, but here I just screw the rules and have fun. ;D You still have to follow PC's rules, though, as well as the section-specific rules stickied atop each subforum, so you can't be too crazy. :p After all, the rules are there to keep the forum tidy, attractive and running smoothly. But yes, lots of gamers here, and that includes yours truly of course! You should check out our Video Games subforum sometime, it deserves a lot more activity than it has right now. (b'')b And while I'm on the process of linking you to various sections, there's the Japanese Entertainment section as well as the Art & Design section which might also interest you! :)

And sure, you don't have to ask permission to ask stuff; it's kinda redundant, haha. My Christmas was really fun! How was yours? Also I usually just hang out in this section, the Pokémon-related sections, PC's Pokémon Showdown server, the trivia sections, sometimes on OVP, and in various profiles to talk to people. :D Also my favorite Pokémon is Squirtle! Celebi is a good choice though! <3

And it was my pleasure, really, welcoming you to our forums. You seem like a nice person; hopefully that shyness will fade a little in a manner that you're comfortable with so you can socialize with people around this community. :) I hope I can have a nice conversation or two with you in the future, Hannah! Bye!

healingcharm

Blessed Girl
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    Thank you all for the welcome. I'd start on checking each section and hope to get along with my fellow members. Like any new member, I hope to have a fun time here and enjoy hanging out around the forums.

Right now I'm getting pretty "comfy" posting and replying in a lot of threads.

Back