• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, new member here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    I just found the PokéCommunity, so hi! I've always been a huge fan of Pokemon; it was one of the first video games I ever played, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. I was totally obsessed with the anime and card collecting, and I still have all of my cards, actually. (Although I haven't battled anyone since middle school.)

Can't wait to get to know some people and chat!

-Rachel

Years
  • Well, hello there! ^_^

You still have your cards, you say? Why don't you drop by the TCG section and ask the worth of your cards? Maybe make some decks with them too, and then post them with [Unlimited] in the title so that we know these decks aren't being made for tournaments! Just know that PC doesn't allow card selling. ^_^

And I'm sure the game section mods will be your friends if you follow the site and section rules and are nice to people! ^_^

Back