• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello PokeCommunity!

Days
    • Seen today
    Hello to you all!

I go by the moniker of ChrysalisM in most parts of the internet that I hang out in, and I am quite happy to meet you all (unless you've seen me before, in that case, nice to see you here!).

I'm admittedly a bit more of a casual pokemon fan, and have more loosely watched the anime than played the games, and had a stint with the TCG before I moved onto Magic: The Gathering.

Anyways, I'm going to wrap it up. I always feel like I go on too long with these intro posts. I have a feeling I'm going to like it here.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hello to you all!

I go by the moniker of ChrysalisM in most parts of the internet that I hang out in, and I am quite happy to meet you all (unless you've seen me before, in that case, nice to see you here!).

I'm admittedly a bit more of a casual pokemon fan, and have more loosely watched the anime than played the games, and had a stint with the TCG before I moved onto Magic: The Gathering.

Anyways, I'm going to wrap it up. I always feel like I go on too long with these intro posts. I have a feeling I'm going to like it here.

Hello ChrysalisM! And welcome to the forums!
    I really hope you enjoy it here at the pokecommunity, so feel free to ask any questions!
    Also, I see your avatar is kirlia, is that your favorite pokemon? It sure is a cool one!

Years
    Hello to you all!

Hello ChrysalisM, and welcome to the forums!
    I am happy to meet you too, fellow preevolution! What was your first Pokémon game ?

Days
    • Seen today
    Hello ChrysalisM, and welcome to the forums!
    I am happy to meet you too, fellow preevolution! What was your first Pokémon game ?
    I actually watched the Anime first, growing up. I also used to dabble in the TCG, as I mentioned, but video game wise it wasn't until I discovered emulators that I played some of the games.
    Hello there ChrysalisM, and welcome to the PC!

What is it you like the most about Pokemon?
    Personally, I like the show the most! It's what I had access to, as I didn't have a gaming console growing up. I also like the sheer creativity that went into coming up with them all.
    Hello ChrysalisM! And welcome to the forums!
    I really hope you enjoy it here at the pokecommunity, so feel free to ask any questions!
    Also, I see your avatar is kirlia, is that your favorite pokemon? It sure is a cool one!

It's a favorite. I like the design, but there's probably others I'd like also. I understandably don't quite know all 10 zillion or so.

Days
    • Seen Aug 28, 2023
    Nice to meet you, ChrysalisM! Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here, and I appreciate your introduction.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
    Hello to you all!

Hello, i'm new here too. i'm just want to talk with someone today, because i don't have something really important to do right now

Back