• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokefans!

Youlef

PokeMaster
Years
  • Hi everyone my name is Youlef. I've been playing Pokemon since 2007. I have always loved it. I will most probably be making a hacked rom called Pokemon Desire. Nice knowing everyone and can't wait to have a cool life on her :)

Zaakeil

Budding Beta-Tester
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Youlef! It's good to see you here.
    Yup, if you love Pokemon, this is certainly the place for you! :)

Oooo, a new ROM hack! :D Well, if you need a Beta Tester or anyone else to help you out along the way, don't hesitate to ask! I'm big on ROMs myself! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A new ROM Hack eh? Then I hope you'll find our Emulation and ROM Hacking section to be suited for that! It's filled with guides to help you get started, and the members there can assist you with anything you like! Wish you luck on your success. <3

Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Youlef! What sort of pokemon games do you play the most? I love HG/SS for example, and Pokemon Emerald, as well as Pokemon X are really great for past time games! The boards around here are filled with glorious pokemon fans for you to meet, so, take time around here, and I hope you'll enjoy what you see around here!

See you around, and I hope you won't disappear! Feel free to give me a chat anytime you'd like, and I hope to see you around. :3

Years
  • Hello Youlef, and welcome! So you're from New Zealand I see? Loads of them have been popping up lately. Hope your day's going well.

ROM hacks are one of the main reasons behind new members joining in big numbers, and you seem to be no different. As Dragon suggested you should check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking board which is definitely the place to look around for all the resources you need. The regulars in that section along with the resident mods (karatekid552 and DrFuji) are also on hand if you need any assistance.

While I may not be a ROM hacker myself, I wish you good luck with your hack and I hope to see you around the forums, Youlef! Enjoy your stay and I can't wait to see how your hack turns out!

- Hikamaru

Back