• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon Commounity!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Hi all. New to the community. Been playing Pokemon since gen 1 . I currently play the tcg game so hopefully I can find some new tips and advice on some streatgys. Currently run a water keldeo/Blastoise . :) soon to make a new one. But anyway, please to meet you all!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi friend! Welcome to PC tonight! I've been playing since Gen 1 too; what was your first pokemon game? Mine was Yellow, followed up by Blue, but both had some really great memorieees. Name's Dragon by the way~ Pleased to make your acquaintance!

I haven't played tcg in a while myself, haha. But, fortunately if you need some advice on TCG, hop on over the TCG board anytime, and you'll get sound advice on strategy, and any other thing you hearts desire. And I hope you'll enjoy your time! Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance!

Again, nice meeting you, and I look forward on hearing from you in the future! Have a great time. (:

Years
    Hello there to you too! I've been a fan since the old days of Pokemon myself, and it's so amazing to see how much the franchise has changed since then.

Anyhow, as Dragon stated above you might have an interest in our Trading Card Game board where you can discuss the cards, get prices rated, and well anything else that goes on over there. I never collect the cards, although the artwork on them is visually appealing.

Hopefully you have fun exploring whatever catches your attention and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you as well! Have a great weekend and I'll see you for now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2015
    First gen! my first was Red, and I was hooked! Now I breed farfetch'd on my farm - couldn't handle city life. Welcome to the boards!

Back