• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There PC

Years
  • I tend to go by Cosmos but you can also call me CS. I like to talk to people and just have fun. A few stuff I enjoy doing is battle competitively on PO, do some ROM hacking from time to time, read the Pokemon Adventures manga and watch some anime. That is all I have to say for now and I hope i'll get noticed around this community. :D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Cosmos. I love the Gold Avy, and I started reading Pokemon Adventures recently I quite like it thus far. And since you mentioned anime is it just Pokemon or do you like anime in general? Also if you are looking to compete competitively or discuss competitive issues this is the place to go http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234. We also have a great ROM hacking community in Emulation and it's sub forums. I am sure with you being here long enough your name will get around. I just hope you don't get modded, cause that's a quick way to get noticed xD. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and there is several competions going on forum wide http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=232 more info here so you may want to check that out.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Welcome to the community there, Cosmos. It's always great to have another member who enjoys the Pokémon Manga and anime in general join the forums. I hope you also find the Pokémon Anime, Pokémon Manga/Comics, and Japanese Entertainment forums all to your liking. They can do with the extra attention, I'm sure. As you can probably see, PokéCommunity has quite a lot to offer as far as interests goes, so I hope you find yourself having fun as you hang around the forums more. I'm sure you'll encounter a lot of folks around here who will become familiar with your name the more you come around.

Back