• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there PokeCommunity!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Helloooo! Im a new buddy in this beautiful community!
    I hope i can make new friends and talk a bit with people

Annnddd idk what to say anymore. Have a good day/night

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello Facundoleonel1, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite Pokémon ?
    I, for one, am always up for new friends!

A good day / night to you too!
    My fav pokemon is, the one i show in my pfp, Mudkip! (is a plushie i brought 2 days ago!)
    But if we have to talk about another pokemon that is not an starter...i choose Mareep!
    Is just so adorable!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Helloooo! Im a new buddy in this beautiful community!

Welcome to the community faucundoleonel1!
    Mudkip is a really nice pick for a favorite pokemon, it's so cute!
    And make sure to ask any questions if you are confused about anything!^^

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Helloooo! Im a new buddy in this beautiful community!

Nice to meet you, welcome to PC! I love the Mudkip plushie pfp! Great taste!

What's your experience with Pokemon, are you into the video games or anime or anything particular? Hopefully you can find some nice threads and make yourself at home!
    Hope to see you around!

Years
  • My fav pokemon is, the one i show in my pfp, Mudkip! (is a plushie i brought 2 days ago!)

But if we have to talk about another pokemon that is not an starter...i choose Mareep!
    Is just so adorable!
    I agree! This Mudkip plushie is cute! And I love its evolution, Swampert. I soloed the whole Ruby game with that Pokémon, who hammered through all opposition, League included! Surf, KO, next! Earthquake, KO, next! Strength, KO, next! Ice Beam, KO, next! ^^
    Mareep is cute too!

Days
    • Seen yesterday

Nice to meet you, welcome to PC! I love the Mudkip plushie pfp! Great taste!

What's your experience with Pokemon, are you into the video games or anime or anything particular? Hopefully you can find some nice threads and make yourself at home!
    Hope to see you around!
    Im into the videogames, i don't have a nintendo switch but i love playing the games i can and i didn't watch a lot of the anime but i think i will watch it at some point!
    Thanks you!

I agree! This Mudkip plushie is cute! And I love its evolution, Swampert. I soloed the whole Ruby game with that Pokémon, who hammered through all opposition, League included! Surf, KO, next! Earthquake, KO, next! Strength, KO, next! Ice Beam, KO, next! ^^
    Mareep is cute too!
    Nice job! I also tried to Solo the game with him but it didn't end so well
    But it was a fun try!
    Thanks you!

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

I'nm not sure what your specific interests are involving Pokemon, (anime? cards? ROMhacks?) but if you just want a section that's pretty active, try the Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia sections. ^^

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?
    Thanks you! Im into the videogames and my favorite type is...hmm..there's a lot of types i like!
    Psychic, Water and Dark are my favorites but if i need to stay with one..i will always choose Water!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Thanks you! Im into the videogames and my favorite type is...hmm..there's a lot of types i like!
    Psychic, Water and Dark are my favorites but if i need to stay with one..i will always choose Water!

Great! Water has some really nice Pokemon in it! What is your favorite Pokemon game?

And I merged your replies together, but if you want to respond to multiple people at once, all you need to do is click on the Reply button on any post you want to respond to. (y)

Back