• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
  • Hello, my name is hamcon (Not really, but you get the point) and my first Pokemon game was Silver... I sucked at it as I was to stupid to realize that I couldn't defeat an opponent with Harden.

I currently own Pearl, Platinum, Black, and white on a pirated DS card (So in other words, no trading with anyone as my 3DS won't play it, but my DS lite will) X, Omega Ruby, and Red on my 3DS.

I am still a noob when it comes to stats and natures (seriously what is a bold nature?) so I just play with a team I like. I have never traded with anyone, and I have never beaten the Elite 4. (Came close when I owned Pearl, the none pirated version, but I gave it to my older sister who wanted it).

So in other words, I like Pokemon, but I have never beaten the games... I think I will fit in just fine.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Well, I never met anyone like you honestly. I mean as a gamer defeating/finishing the game is always everyone's first objective and completion. That harden part got me as well lmao. But that doesn't matter since that's only when it comes to Pokemon games, right? This is a community after all. You're definitely perfect here. Welcome aboard! <3

Years
  • Well, I never met anyone like you honestly. I mean as a gamer defeating/finishing the game is always everyone's first objective and completion. That harden part got me as well lmao. But that doesn't matter since that's only when it comes to Pokemon games, right? This is a community after all. You're definitely perfect here. Welcome aboard! <3

I do try to finish Pokemon games. It is just that I was always more into consoles. So I would play Pokemon, get bored and play another game, and forget that I have to still finish. I am doing better for Omega Ruby as I just defeated the 3rd gym leader and managed to get my Magikarp to evolve into a Gyarodos. (Somehow the gender changed as my Magikarp was female, and it evolved into a male Gyarodos)

Back