• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all.

The Gardevoir Lord

The Gardevoir Lord
    Years
    Hi guys my name is the gardevoir lord but please feel free to call me cole for the sake of shortness. Now it's been a while since i saw pokemon but i just started to get back into it again so i felt like i should start to roleplay in the pokemon universe. So yeah i hope to make new friends on here and learn much more about the new pokemon that i missed out on ^^;

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome Cole, I'm sure you'll have a great time at the PC. Good luck with your roleplaying! ^_^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hiya Cole :3! By any chance are you a Ralts Family lover xD? One of my friends adore Ralts, you'd get along well. I'm Rainbow, a friendly user who loves Arcanine. Roleplays, I haven't tried yet but sounds really fun. Good luck with making your own one xD! I'll have a look when it's finished :D.

If you have any issues contact a moderator, the ones with a big, blue bold name. There hard to miss :P. Need help with a particular section? Check out the PC Adoption Center. It's great for helping new users like yourself.

Welcome aboard, have fun :D!

Years
    Hi guys my name is the gardevoir lord but please feel free to call me cole for the sake of shortness. Now it's been a while since i saw pokemon but i just started to get back into it again so i felt like i should start to roleplay in the pokemon universe. So yeah i hope to make new friends on here and learn much more about the new pokemon that i missed out on ^^;

Hi Cole, welcome to PC!

You can call me Hikari, and my fave Pokemon are Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott.

Since you're a budding roleplayer, you might want to visit our Roleplay Corner, which has loads of RP's you can take part in.

Feel free to contact me via VM if you need to talk or just shout out a PM to a moderator, just look for bold colored names.

Have a fun time and I'll see you!

- Hikari10, "Wait, what?"

Welcome to the forum, Cole! :3 Your avatar is really adorable. I'm a big Gardevoir fan and use it almost all the time in R/S/E. <3

Our Roleplay section is very active and quite fun, so you'll undoubtedly enjoy yourself there. Just make sure you give the rules there a read before posting to avoid making mistakes and such, aha. But other than that, do you have any plans for your stay here? Will you mostly be focusing on RPing or do you plan to branch out a bit and visit other sections as well? \o/

Regardless, though, you'll definitely meet some amazing people on the forum. n__n We're a mature and friendly community and love having new members pop in~! So enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need any help, okay?

Back