• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO top percentage hackers!!

Years
    I am mega pokal.i love pokemon games and i am interested in hacking them.But i dont know how to hack.i would love to join and help in grammar.I hope it will be a nice journey

Years
    If you're into hacking you definitely came to the right place for that. Anyways, big welcome to PC for you Mega Pokal!

Sonata already got the ROM Hacking board covered so do visit it if you haven't already, and as he said you'll be in for so much over there since there's pretty much everything an aspiring hacker could dream of. My recommendations for now include Tools & Resources since that's where many get their hacking essentials from, and the Beginner's Lounge where others can help with questions and such.

I'm not a hacker so I won't be of much help there, but I wish you the best of luck and hopefully one day show off your creation to the world. See you later and take care!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Niiiice! I'm not all that knowledgeable about ROM Hacking myself, but yeah, there are plenty of tutorials and resources to help you out! Ooh, I hope it all goes well! Welcome to our lovely forums! ♥ I'm Dragon~

No worries about grammar; yours is fine to me! And have a lovely time! I hope you have lots of fun and make some friends here! If you ever need assistance or just want to chat, I'm always available for messages. See you around!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC!

I originally came here to download the ShinyGold hack years ago. We have a huge ROM Hacking section of the forum you should definitely go check out. There you can find tutorials, play other members hacks, and find the tools and resources you need to get going on your own hack! I wish you the best of luck with it!

See you around :3

Back