• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Nin10doh!

...And then you have me.
    Years
    Hey. It's Nin10doh.
    Now, my profile is all spam right now from my little brother, (Peace to him).
    So, I'll be changing that soon.
    ANYWAYS..
    It says I joined in January, but as you can see from my posts, I'm new.
    I just found out that my brother was looking at this so I got on the computer and took over this. (:P to Sammy)
    I'm pretty sure he's making a new one... so look out mods. Lol.
    But let me get to the intro,
    My name is Chris and I'm 16.
    I'm from the awesome Colorado and is...well, awesome. :P
    I'm a huge anime fan, (Fullmetal Alchemest FTW)
    And the name? The name was from my brother after when he watched some funny nintendo parody on youtube. So, he was watching it ALL the time for the next, like, week and he found this site while he was going though the whole phase and thought of this name. (Random, right? :O) He's still into it, but he's only into mario and pokemon. Myself I'm into nintendo but I guess I'll keep this username. I mean, I don't even think you can change it.
    Anyways, that sums this up.

I'll try to be active here.
    See you guys later!

~Nin10doh!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Nin10doh!

Party hard, stay active, have fun, and of course.. don't forget to read the rules. xD

- See you around the forums.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Um what? Why didn't you introduce yourself back in January 2009? o.O Anyways...
    Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

EDIT:Oh Yeah. Nice introduction btw. XD

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Nice Introduction. Oh by the way. Welcome to PokeCommnuity, \o/.
    Have a nice time in here. Read the rules. Enjoy! xD

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums!
    Hope you would stay active. And i hope that you would meet friends.

- Glad that your really enjoying the forums.

Back