• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    hello everyone
    i made a profile a while ago and i just got around to posting
    anyway ive been lurking in here for a while and i really like how your forum is set so i thin i am going to post here more often <3
    im not sure what drew me here but anyway not sure what else to say

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll love this place. Don't forget to read the rules, and if ask if you need help.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao !:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Get out of lurking! Being active here is the best thing you'll ever do. Glad you managed to make an introduction here and well... introduce yourself! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Shane. :D

It's alright if you don't know what got you to signing up here. I didn't know my purpose of signing up at the time I was a new member like you. The PokeCommunity has so much for you to discover, and you'll become an active member in nooooo time. ^_^

Have fun here at PC, and send me a message if you need help getting around. See ya :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Shane! And welcome to the forums. It's nice you finally joined us here after those days of stalking! Glad you decided to go out unto your shell and show yourself here. I'm quite sure you've already seen pretty much the whole board, huh? But if you were only visiting a certain board, then this is the perfect time to explore the whole forum! Basically, there are lots of interesting boards that you'd see pretty much those discussions that are related to Pokemon itself such as the games, to be quite frankly. But there are also other aspects, like Pokemon Anime, Pokemon Roleplaying, and etc. You can also come across topics that are not related to Pokemon itself or in other words, off-topic discussions. To summarize it all, yes, PC is diverse and this is like the best place to be if you want to make friends and discuss Pokemon everyday! :D

I actually registered here because I was looking for hacks to play and basically to discuss Pokemon but I eventually got obsessed with this place that I became a very active member which I'm really happy about since I chose the right place to be associated with. I'm sure as you keep on exploring the whole forum you might eventually see something that will really interest you so good luck with that! And I'm pretty sure you'll eventually get used into this place.

Have lots of fun then, 'kay? If you ever have any questions, or if you need a hand. Don't hesitate to contact or approach any staff members around. I'm sure your already familiarized with some of 'em, but I guess going into the bottom of the board and clicking '' View List of Staff Members '' would help you to see whose online and who to contact. Don't be shy, they're all really nice. I'd be happy to help you out as well, so feel free to message me as well. :D

Have a wonderful time, and make sure to follow the rules as always! Enjoy your stay. ^^;;

Back