• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
  • Hello there shatter501, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Care to tell us a little more about yourself? It's not mandatory, but it would help us here to get to know you better (: And if you're looking for information how to download hacks, I really suggest you check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, where you can find tutorials on how to download the hacks! :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you read the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we wan to see of a new member is them getting an infraction just because they broke a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking a moderator, super moderator, or staff administrator your questions, as they'd be really glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are more than welcome to leave me a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC!!

Mind telling us a bit more about you? What got you into Pokemon for example? And what else do you have interest in beside ROM hacking? It's not required, I'm just curious to know more about you. :) There are also very helpful users on PC willing to help you out and direct to place you might like too as well. If you don't want to share more though, that's okay. I get you may be shy and feel awkward or intimidated about being here , but you shouldn't have to be! We're a friendly outgoing community and you can talk about almost anything. Take your time though, you don't have to open up right away. :)

You came to the right place to learn more about ROM Hacking. The hacking community here is huge and well known. I'm not a ROM hacker myself, but I know alot of them. And I've tried playing a few too cause they look like loads of fun. As Zach suggested, you can check out Emulation & ROM Hacking section to help you out. There's the Simple Questions thread there to help you find the answers you're looking for. There's also a Tutorials sub-forum which is mainly for guides on how to do certain things on making hack such as mapping and tilling.

I hope you enjoy your stay, I really do mean that. If you're ever lost on anything else, just contact a moderator or ask a question in Questions & Feedback. See you around and you can talk to me anytime if you like!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Welcome here...i can't help you with that but..others can,enjoy your time around and stick to the rules...lol i know,i'm the last one to talk about that

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! There's not much to know about myself, but there is tons to learn about PokeCommunity, so I greatly encourage exploring it's vast opportunities whenever possible. Really, the only thing to know about me is... I LIKE TRAINS! :D

Back