• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

MageX

Internationalist
    Years
    Hi pokecommunity! I'm MageX, i'm italian and i'm a great Pokemon Fan! I like fire and electric pokemon, and i'm also a Rom Hacker

Hi there MageX! Welcome to the forum! Hope you're having a great day today. :)

I'm assuming you're here partly (or fully?) to dive into the hacking boards so check those out here! You can ask questions regarding ROM hacks/emulation and even get help for your own game. That includes mods, tutorials, and other resources like a scripting help thread. You can ask hacking-related questions you have over at the simple questions thread, too. I can't help you out with your hack since I don't go there very often, but you'll definitely find all the assistance you need if you explore there. Even the Emulation moderators are pretty knowledgeable in that department!

Have a great stay on PC, all right?! Maybe you'll consider checking out the Pokemon Clubs board sometime? It should have clubs for electric and fire types. That's always a great way to get a feel for our community. Up to you!

Thanks for joining and feel free to message me if you need any help at all. I'm here to point you in the right direction anytime~ ♥

Years
    Hi MageX and welcome!

As Cirno said, if you came for ROM hacks you should pop over by the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which is PC's main hub for all hackers out there. It's the most popular section on the forums so I bet you'll enjoy it over there, and aside from resources you can use to make hacks there's also hacks you can downloads and play. I sadly won't be able to assist you there since I'm not a hacker but someone else over there will be able to help.

I do hope you have an awesome time here, and maybe take time to check out all the other sections here if you need a break from hacks. Pokemon Clubs is a good one like Cirno recommended since joining clubs can be great for making new friends. Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back