• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Hey Ash, welcome to PC! Good to meet you and even better to have you here.

The new Pokemon season as in X & Y? I actually really like this one so far and adore the characters they chose to travel with Ash. Cilan made me laugh a lot but Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena are really fantastic and have some adorable interactions. You should definitely post your thoughts in our Pokemon Anime board as we love having more new faces around to discuss with other pokeanime fans, myself included. You're a May fan, yeah? She is my favorite female from the series and I really miss her.

Hope you enjoy PokeCommunity! :) The staff are here to help you if you ever need it so don't be scared to message those with the blue, orange, or red names for assistance. And I'm always around personally to chat about the anime so leave a message on my profile if you're interested.

See youuuu.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The new XY series? I'm only three episodes in, honestly...so I can't really give out my opinion just yet. xD But I heard it's really really cool! I can't wait to watch the Espurr episode. It's so adorable!!

Welcome to the forums, btw. I think you will find great discussions and friends at the Pokemon Anime section, we even have our own Shipping discussions, since you support Ash x May! I'm not much of a shipping...kind of person though. xd You'll love that section, btw! It's filled with episode discussions every week, as well as a lot of discussions about the previous seasons, and movies too!

As Sheep mentioned, be sure to PM any staff member if you have any questions or concerns. Sheep and I are staff members 'round here, so you are more than welcome to PM us whenever!~ Feel free to chat as well. I welcome any messages and friends! See ya around, awesome person you! Have fun :)

Years
    Hi there Ash, so nice to see you here today!

So you're saying if I watched the new anime series? As in XY? Sadly I've only seen one episode, and that was on YouTube because it can take a whole year before new Pokemon episodes start airing on TV over where I am. We only just finished airing Adventures In Unova over here so yeah dreading I won't be able to watch XY until like, 2015. But if you are interested in discussing the anime, Sheep and Minerva's got that covered with the Pokemon Anime section.

If you do need any help, contact a staff member like those two said, and I'm always up for a chat as well so feel free to leave me a visitor message and hopefully we can get to know each other. I do hope to see you around Ash, take care and enjoy yourself!

- Hikamaru

Back