• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hey guys,

Long time fan of the Pokemon series, recently started emulating them on my Droid and doing some research when i realized there is such a strong community behind it.

I just started playing glazed and am looking forward to lurking these forums as i try new versions

Cheers,

Travis

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Welcome. I am new here, too, and let me tell you: Everyone is super nice and helpful here! I have never warmed up to a community so quickly before. It's all so lovely c:

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, Glazed is really cool - I started playing the game and it's not bad so far! I'm really looking forward to see what happens next! But yup, it's nice to have you aboard our rowing community, and it's nice to meet you, Travis! :]

So, I guess you're into the ROM hacks around here? I think you already know this, but we do have a hacking community, where all of the hacks are showcased there, so, if you want to, you can explore those. As always, the rest of PC is yours to explore as well, annd hopefully we'll be able to see each other post around sometime. <33

Haaaave a great Tuesday! Hope we can chat some more, and I look forward on your contributions. <33

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Sivart444. Well, I heard of Pokécommunity at the first time when I was exploring one of the Pokémon hacks as well, so I can say that ROM Hacking Hub is one of the spot which causes me to join in here ahaha.

Anyway, besides of ROM Hacking Hub, you can explore another part of PC if you want to, I think you may enjoy in here a lot more. But do it in your own pace ok? See you, and I hope you enjoy being part of this community. :)

Last edited:

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Travis! It's fantastic to meet you.

Most people here are Pokémon veterans, so I'm sure you'll fit right into our community! If you're interested in browsing ROM Hacks made by members of our community, I would recommend checking out the ROM Hacking section. There will always be people there showcasing their porjects and if you ever wish to create a ROM Hack of your own, I'm sure they'll give you some advice!

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Back