• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hey guys, I'm new here!
    I've been playing Pokémon since 2005 when my friend gave me a copy of Leaf Green for GBA, and was really into Pokémon until Soul Silver. Then I kinda stopped playing for a few years, but now I'm finally getting back into Pokémon again by playing Leaf Green again haha. :)
    Anyways, glad to be here.

-shreddedbullet

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!^^ i'm glad that you playing pokemon again..anyway, have fun and stick around with us always!! Feel free to VM me if you wanna chit-chating.. See you around..

Years
    Hey Shreddedbullet, I'm new here too! Anyways, recently I was going to buy Leaf Green but decided to go with Fire Red instead.
    Yeah, for some reason a lot of people I know prefer Fire Red over Leaf Green. Actually, I currently own all of the Pokémon Advance games except for Fire Red. I did at one time own Fire Red, but I think awhile ago I remember giving it to my cousin as he was into Pokémon as well (He's only a year younger than me).

Years
    I used to have a large Pokemon collection but I got rid of it all to 'grow up' and now I'm re-building it. I got my Fire Red off eBay for about £7.

Years
    I used to have a large Pokemon collection but I got rid of it all to 'grow up' and now I'm re-building it. I got my Fire Red off eBay for about £7.
    Nice! My Pokémon collection has always been it's normal size, but when I was going to "grow up" is when I sold my DSi and a bunch of my DS games except for my Pokémon games. My Pokémon collection of games had just been sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I still have a regular original DS, but selling my DSi was probably my biggest regret so that's why I'm going to be getting a 3DS soon. :)

Years
    Nice! My Pokémon collection has always been it's normal size, but when I was going to "grow up" is when I sold my DSi and a bunch of my DS games except for my Pokémon games. My Pokémon collection of games had just been sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I still have a regular original DS, but selling my DSi was probably my biggest regret so that's why I'm going to be getting a 3DS soon. :)

I'm buying the etched commemorative black version dsi from my sister soon since someone gave it her but she doesn't want it.

Years
    I'm buying the etched commemorative black version dsi from my sister soon since someone gave it her but she doesn't want it.
    Oh nice! For how much haha?
    I remember when I got my DSi, I got it used but the guy working there said it was some kid who bought it and then brought it back 2 days later after he wanted a PSP instead. So it was like $20-$30 cheaper than buying a new one and it looked literally brand new. It wasn't even used and it had nothing on it or anything.

Years
    Oh nice! For how much haha?
    I remember when I got my DSi, I got it used but the guy working there said it was some kid who bought it and then brought it back 2 days later after he wanted a PSP instead. So it was like $20-$30 cheaper than buying a new one and it looked literally brand new. It wasn't even used and it had nothing on it or anything.

Aha it's great when it looks brand new but no where near the brand new price. I'm buying it for £35 but they sell for more on eBay.

FR and LG were some of the best remakes we've gotten - they're still insanely addicting even now, hah. Good on you! Have any plans to play through some of the newer games? I'm personally extremely into Black/White 2 as well as X/Y but the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games are looking especially amazing. If you liked the original R/S then you really should consider picking those up when they come out.

Aaanyways, welcome welcome, shreddedbullet! :') Be sure to explore and post around as that will definitely help keep your love for Pokemon burning. Let me know if you'd ever like to chat along the way as well, yes? See you~ good luck nabbing that 3DS.

Years
    Thanks for the welcomes guys! :)

FR and LG were some of the best remakes we've gotten - they're still insanely addicting even now, hah. Good on you! Have any plans to play through some of the newer games? I'm personally extremely into Black/White 2 as well as X/Y but the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games are looking especially amazing. If you liked the original R/S then you really should consider picking those up when they come out.

Aaanyways, welcome welcome, shreddedbullet! :') Be sure to explore and post around as that will definitely help keep your love for Pokemon burning. Let me know if you'd ever like to chat along the way as well, yes? See you~ good luck nabbing that 3DS.
    I actually am planning on getting Alpha Sapphire and a 3DS when they come out. I am a huge fan of all of the Advance games, especially since Sapphire was the 2nd Pokémon game I ever got, after Leaf Green. When I get my 3DS, I might also get X/Y and Black White 2 to check out the newer regions. For now, I'm going to finish Leaf Green and play through SS again to tide me over, as I never completed SS either.

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Looks like you've already jumped right into the swing of things! Even posted in the games section already too - welcome anywho! ^^ Hope you have lots of fun, and stick around for a good long while.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiiii pal! I remember when I got LG for christmas too; those are wonderful memories! And yeah, Soul Silver is quite the awesome game too. I hope that you enjoy the other games as well! I'm getting Alpha Sapphire too, so, maybe we could trade and battle sometime. C:

Meanwhile, allow me to welcome you! Pleased to meet you, and I hope you're having a great time here on the forums so far! And we're happy to have you aboard; we look forward to your activity! <33

So yeah, have an awesomeeeee stay, and looking forward on hearing from you again. <33

Back