• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Years
  • Not too sure what to write here, but I'll try based upon what I've seen other people write.

I'm not actually certain when I started playing Pokemon, but it would have been when I was very young, most likely playing the TCG with my two older brothers at around the age of two. Since then, I've probably played most the handheld Pokemon games at least twice, generally straying away from others. My favourite Pokemon game would be Crystal, with Black close behind, while my least favourite is probably Black 2 or Emerald (I feel like I over-played Emerald that it's become quite...dull. Doesn't mean I'm hyped for ORAS though, hahah). I battle quite frequently, whether it be with friends or online on Pokemon Showdown/Pokemon Online, and if you wish, I can battle/trade with you.

Outside of Pokemon, I play games on my 3DS, currently playing Luigi's Mansion 2 (1st time) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (4th time). My favourite game on the 3DS is probably The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'm also quite hyped for the new Smash Bros. game, having already pre-ordered it, hahah. I'm also a big fan of adventure/fantasy novels/games, and I'll pick them up quite quickly (though I might not finish the game, like four Legend of Zelda games where I stopped at the final dungeon).

Other stuff I do would include role-playing, writing and drawing. I take interest in ROM hacks (even though I can't hack very well) as well as Fakemon, as I find the imagination of others can inspire me.

But yeah, that's me in a nutshell. :t010: Oh, and, Furfrou's the best~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Gods, loooove Fire Emblem Awakening; it's one of my personal favourite games too! And yeah, I'm really, really excited for the new smash game; it's gonna be pretty great! Ah, but yup, you can chat about your favourite video games upon the Video Games board, if you'd like! I'm sure you'll like it there. :]

Thanks for coming by, and welcome to the forums today! I really like Pokemon Crystal as well; one of my favourites because it went above and beyond and lets you travel a bit more, y'know? Mmm, and you'll be pleased to know that we have a battle server as well, so you can go there to battle and chat with our battle server regulars! <33

So yes, there's that, and the rest of PC is yours to explore too! And have a grrreat time. <33

Years
  • Gods, loooove Fire Emblem Awakening; it's one of my personal favourite games too! And yeah, I'm really, really excited for the new smash game; it's gonna be pretty great! Ah, but yup, you can chat about your favourite video games upon the Video Games board, if you'd like! I'm sure you'll like it there. :]

Thanks for coming by, and welcome to the forums today! I really like Pokemon Crystal as well; one of my favourites because it went above and beyond and lets you travel a bit more, y'know? Mmm, and you'll be pleased to know that we have a battle server as well, so you can go there to battle and chat with our battle server regulars! <33

So yes, there's that, and the rest of PC is yours to explore too! And have a grrreat time. <33

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I'm sure I'll have a splendid time exploring all the nooks and crannies of PC. Speaking of which, I should probably check my Animal Crossing game...

Years
  • Oh look another Australian! And welcome to the forums, Furfrou! Love the username too, pretty fitting for someone who's a fan of the fashionista poodle. Such a shame it gets so underappreciated because I like its little customization gimmick.

As Dragon recommended himself, you'll definitely love our Video Games board, of which he is one of three moderators over there so I'm sure he and the others are looking forward to having you on board. PC has quite a large gaming community so it's no surprise the section has caught your attention. Dragon also showed you some other things you can do, so I guess not much I can leave here.

Have an awesome time here Furfrou and thanks for joining today. I'll see ya round and yay for more Aussies at PC!

- Hikamaru

Back