• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Aha, you're after our ROM Hacking section - that has everything you'll need to create a top-quality hack of your own, including tips and tutorials, as well as the opportunity to recruit some people to help you in the team section...because it's a lot of work to do on your own, right? I'd assume so anyway, as some hacks have been in progress for years and are still being worked on still! Creating or joining a team would be a great way to make friends at the same time, too!

If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Mega Pokal! It's really awesome to have you here. Since you're into the ROM Hacking boards, Zeria has that covered for you so do check it out when you can because you'll love all the great hacking tools and resources on hand.

There's the Team Room where you can recruit others to assist you in the project, and you can also consult the Beginner's Lounge if you have any questions about hacking where the section regulars and mods alike are always there to help you. In fact, PC is popular with hackers as some of the best ones were made right on these forums so you know you've picked the right community to pursue your hacking endeavors in.

Well, I'm no hacker but I do wish you good luck and hopefully you can successfully create a hack and share it for everyone to see. Have a great time on PC, and don't hesitate to ask any staff members if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Back