• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Uh.. Hi. I'm Hannah. I just got my first 2DS and I plan on buying pokemon X as well so I joined here. I also want to get into the trading card game. Ok so... My favorite color is violet. My favorite pokemon is Melotic... Oh yeah! I'm thirteen; going on fourteen. Can't wait to meet all you guys here. Anyway... I stay away from dark, physic, and ghost pokemon. And.. I love all pokémon games! :D -Hannah

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Cool! Nice meeting you Hannah! Welcome. <33

You'll be pleased to know we have a TCG section! Just hop on by anytime to learn about the game and you can learn about different cards with buds. :3 Milotic is my favourite pokemon too! I really, really love the artwork, aaaah. Mmm, and when pokemon X comes around, I hope that you will enjoy the game! Maybe you can check our Pokemon OR/AS too to see how you like it~!

Enjoy your tiiime! Feel free to check out the helpful links thread if you're unsure where to begin, and that can give ya' some pointers. Ah, and Hooray for Ghost pokemon. <33 Which are your favourites? I really love Froslass myself, hehe. Hope I can see ya again sooon~!

Years
  • And a happy hello to you Hannah! Welcome to PC, with my open arms!

Dragon mentioned our TCG board if you're interested in looking over there, and you'll be able to meet fellow TCG fans as well. I sadly don't play the TCG, although the cards have really awesome artwork on them so that's at least something cool. And I wish you good luck with your future X playthrough, I enjoyed these games so hopefully you'll have the same experience, so do check out our X & Y section if you're interested in the fun topics there. Hopefully you plan on getting OR/AS as well, since these Hoenn remakes are all the rage right now! It's bringing so many players old memories of their first experience with Hoenn, which was a unique region in many fans' eyes.

If you ever need somewhere to start, Dragon mentioned the Helpful Links thread within this section so go consider looking there if you're lost. Anyways, have an amazing time with us here and I'll be sure to see you around the forums! I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to chat.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Hannah, and welcome to PC!

Say, how are Pokémon X so far? Are you liking it? What part of the would you say you are most fond of? As for me, I've definitely had fun going through it. The story was slightly more short, unfortunately, I believe they've made up for it in terms of features and whatnot, which are excellent. Of all features they had introduced, character-customization sticks out to me most, as I've always wanted to customize my player for a while. Second would be Mega-Evolutions, with Pokémon-Amie being third.

Anyhow, I hope you have fun hanging around with us here! I'm always here should you need somebody to chat with, so please feel free to send me a message any time you'd like; I promise I won't bite, haha.

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Uh.. Hi. I'm Hannah. I just got my first 2DS and I plan on buying pokemon X as well so I joined here. I also want to get into the trading card game. Ok so... My favorite color is violet. My favorite pokemon is Melotic... Oh yeah! I'm thirteen; going on fourteen. Can't wait to meet all you guys here. Anyway... I stay away from dark, physic, and ghost pokemon. And.. I love all pokémon games! :D -Hannah

Hi, Hannah!
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! My name's Alexa and I'm a TCG collector! In terms of TCG, once you get into it it's hard to get out of because you'll want to constantly keep adding to your collection. I've been collecting/playing TCG on and off since 1999 - when I was a child. I'm 21 now and still love it as much as I did back - perhaps even more now since I can appreciate the artwork on the cards. If you haven't heard about the TCGO (Trading Card Game Online) then you'll need to check it out! I have an account on there which means we can battle together. If you decide to sign up then PM me and I'll respond with my ID.

Ironically, psychic Pokémon are one of my favorite types besides fire and water! Do you watch the anime series at all? If you do, I'm sure you've heard of Sabrina? She's a psychic trainer and she's one of my favorites!

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk more about the TCG - or just anything general. I'm an open book and I love to chat! Hope to hear from you soon! Glad to have you with us.

Ciao!
    - Alexa

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Cool! Nice meeting you Hannah! Welcome. <33

You'll be pleased to know we have a TCG section! Just hop on by anytime to learn about the game and you can learn about different cards with buds. :3 Milotic is my favourite pokemon too! I really, really love the artwork, aaaah. Mmm, and when pokemon X comes around, I hope that you will enjoy the game! Maybe you can check our Pokemon OR/AS too to see how you like it~!

Enjoy your tiiime! Feel free to check out the helpful links thread if you're unsure where to begin, and that can give ya' some pointers. Ah, and Hooray for Ghost pokemon. <33 Which are your favourites? I really love Froslass myself, hehe. Hope I can see ya again sooon~!

Nice meeting you too, dragon! :) thanks, That's pretty cool. And yeah, the artwork is the main reason I'm into cards. Also... What is or/as? I'm not sure you understand though... I said I 'don't do ghost pokemon. And I hope I can talk to you soon too! ^-^

Hikamaru,

Thank you, I will have a look at the... Um... T something's. lol I expect to have fun with X I mean... Why wouldn't I? It looks super cool. I'll have a good time here, you too! Thanks.

Hi there, Hannah, and welcome to PC!

Say, how are Pokémon X so far? Are you liking it? What part of the would you say you are most fond of? As for me, I've definitely had fun going through it. The story was slightly more short, unfortunately, I believe they've made up for it in terms of features and whatnot, which are excellent. Of all features they had introduced, character-customization sticks out to me most, as I've always wanted to customize my player for a while. Second would be Mega-Evolutions, with Pokémon-Amie being third.

Anyhow, I hope you have fun hanging around with us here! I'm always here should you need somebody to chat with, so please feel free to send me a message any time you'd like; I promise I won't bite, haha.

*laughs* I still don't have pokémon X 'yet' but I'm saving up and I am super close. (Like three dollars away) xD and I think character customization is my top favorite as well. But I really like how you can interact with your individual pokémon as well, and the battling! It's cool how you can see the sizes of your apponents. I don't think you'll bite!

Welcome aboard, Hannah! I love the TCG! It's amazing, and there is a pretty large TCG subforum that you should absolutely emerge yourself in. Whatever you do, please get involved! Everyone is so nice and courteous, you can always jump right into the activities and have a blast! And don't forget, you can always feel free to contact any member with questions, concerns, or free thoughts, and any member will be glad to help you! See you around~

Thank you. I'd love to do all that. I was trying to do the Christmas games but it didn't really work with me being on my ipod. :3 and I'm sure I could use all the help I can get. See ya!

Hi, Hannah!
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! My name's Alexa and I'm a TCG collector! In terms of TCG, once you get into it it's hard to get out of because you'll want to constantly keep adding to your collection. I've been collecting/playing TCG on and off since 1999 - when I was a child. I'm 21 now and still love it as much as I did back - perhaps even more now since I can appreciate the artwork on the cards. If you haven't heard about the (sorry... Had to take this out or I couln't post) (Trading Card Game Online) then you'll need to check it out! I have an account on there which means we can battle together. If you decide to sign up then PM me and I'll respond with my ID.

Ironically, psychic Pokémon are one of my favorite types besides fire and water! Do you watch the anime series at all? If you do, I'm sure you've heard of Sabrina? She's a psychic trainer and she's one of my favorites!

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk more about the TCG - or just anything general. I'm an open book and I love to chat! Hope to hear from you soon! Glad to have you with us.

Ciao!
    - Alexa

Hello Alexa, first off I want to say that I like your picture. Rapidash is among my favorites. I'd love to battle you when I can. That sounds like a lot of fun! And hm... Interesting I like that one person who... Oh... She wears a black coat... And she has blonde hair... And her name is like Cynthia or something. Anyway... I look forward to talking with you more. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Hello Alexa, first off I want to say that I like your picture. Rapidash is among my favorites. I'd love to battle you when I can. That sounds like a lot of fun! And hm... Interesting I like that one person who... Oh... She wears a black coat... And she has blonde hair... And her name is like Cynthia or something. Anyway... I look forward to talking with you more. Thank you.

Hi, again!
    Rapidash is probably my favorite followed by Ponyta, Mew and Lugia. There are several other Pokémon I could list but I'd be here forever if I did. c: Anyways, thank you! If found it off of Google, haha. It has a "My Little Pony" aura to it which is even better since I love MLP!

Whenever you're ready to battle then shoot me a PM/VM with your username and I'll add you! I'm on various times throughout the day so we should have no problem coming together for a battle.

Years
  • Keep savin'! You're really going to enjoy X and Y when you get them. [: I really loved the music in those games and the new Pokemon introduced were really awesome, too. Plus customization! And the friend safari eeee. Such good games.

Welcome to the forum and awesomepossum to meet you, Hannah! I hope you've been fitting in nicely and enjoying your time so far. When you do pick up a sixth generation game you can always try out trading and battling if that catches your eye, always fun to connect with other members and make friends. That's pretty popular around here. ♥

See you around! Let me know if you'd ever like to chat, yes?

Back