• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hi, I'm TheFlygon, I'm new here, I joined Serebii, didn't like it, so I ended up here. I'm TheFlygon but you can simply call me Flygon. Now let me tell you some stuff about my stuff. I'm a 13 year old female from England who is obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with pokemon. I have at least one game from every gen, i've watched most of the anime, I have trading cards, etc, etc. I grew up with gens 3 and 4. My two favourite pokemon are Flygon and Arcanine. My favourite character from the TV show is May. I think that's all you need to know about me, cause I can't really post anything this morning since I have school (darn, I just had two lovely weeks off) But I hope this here forum has a lot of friendly people in it. Also I've stalked this site sometime before so if I act like I was in a past something, that's possibly why. Hope we can be friends
    -Flygon

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Hello, good morning :D

Welcome to PC!
    I am new here too, but the peoples here are very friendly :) and will give you a warm welcome.

Flygon and Arcanine are kinda cool, and i like May too :D

Edit: Dragon, sorry for double-post...my network is very slow :(

Years
  • Hey Flygon! Welcome to PC! I'm sorry about your inadequate time over at the Serebii Forums, but I promise that PC is a different place and that you'll really enjoy it!

Since I'm about the same age as you, my first generations were 3 and 4 as well, but I must say that you have 1 upped me by owning a game from each gen. What's your favorite game out of all of them? I personally loved 5th gen. I know it gets a lot of junk about how it's story was bad or the Pokemon designs were terrible, but whatcha gonna do?

May was an amazing character in the anime that I enjoyed watching as well. She was funny, nice, and didn't take stuff from no one!

So why are your favorite Pokemon Flygon and Arcanine? Do you just like how powerful they are? Or is it maybe their designs?

Anyways I hope you have a good day in and out of school!

Years
  • Hello there Flygon, and it's so great to have you around!

Serebii is kinda hard to fit in I do admit, I was once a member there myself but could never find anywhere to post. Hopefully you'll fare much better here since we're more lenient and act more like a true online community should. Nice fave anime character you have in May there, she's such a cutie and I've been enjoying the Hoenn remakes (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire) where she got even more cute. You'll definitely fit in with the other Pokemon fans here so good luck with settling in.

Anyways, since you were a former lurker I'm sure you might have seen how things work but I'm always happy to chat with you anytime so feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile. Have fun and enjoy your time at PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, nice username; I really love Flygon and Arcanine too! You get automatic cool points from me! And it's nice to meet you; welcome, welcome welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums I'm Dragon, the mod of this board, but you can call me Shawn; it's nice to make your acquaintance. :3

Have a looovely day at school, and I hope that we can see you later! There are loads of boards and topics related to pokemon, the pokemon trading card game, as well as the pokemon anime if you're interested! Ah, and if you wanna chat or if you have any questions, you can VM or PM me anytime! Have a great stay, and cheers to you~ <33

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hey Flygon! Welcome to PC! I'm sorry about your inadequate time over at the Serebii Forums, but I promise that PC is a different place and that you'll really enjoy it!

Since I'm about the same age as you, my first generations were 3 and 4 as well, but I must say that you have 1 upped me by owning a game from each gen. What's your favorite game out of all of them? I personally loved 5th gen. I know it gets a lot of junk about how it's story was bad or the Pokemon designs were terrible, but whatcha gonna do?

My favourite game would have to be pokemon Emerald, aside from being my first pokemon game, it really changed how pokemon was with new mechanics etc

why are your favorite Pokemon Flygon and Arcanine? Do you just like how powerful they are? Or is it maybe their designs?

Well I like Arcanine due to the fact it's a fire type mostly (I love my fire types] and flygon just looks amazing overall.

--

Well darn, I was not expecting this many replies, and this place is much more friendly than serebii ever was. I feel as though this forum is more open to a lot more people.

Years
  • May fan?! We're going to get along well, I can tell. She's one of my favorites from the anime and I also absolutely adore Drew.. awesome characters like those are why the Hoenn saga was my personal favorite. ♥ Really miss them sometimes.

Anyways, big welcome, Flygon! Yeah, PC is a very nice forum with a lot of friendly people. Don't really know much about Serebii but PC is very home-y so I'm going to be biased and say we're better. :D; Have a good time here!

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    May fan?! We're going to get along well, I can tell. She's one of my favorites from the anime and I also absolutely adore Drew.. awesome characters like those are why the Hoenn saga was my personal favorite. ♥ Really miss them sometimes.

I miss them too, to be honest. But I've recently just watched all the episodes of the hoenn saga again, it's pretty sad when May, Max, Drew and even Harley left us. (heck, maybe I even developed a crush on Drew *Blush appears on face*) Now that I'm watching Sinnoh the show does feel pretty empty without them, considering there are only three main characters doesn't exactly help either. Though, thank god May appears in Sinnoh for a few episodes, and thank god Max, Drew etc have some sort of cameo in said episodes. But anyway I'm being a ramble now, but those were just my opinions.

Back