• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hey! My name is Chris, and I'm completely new.

A little about me: My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald, Favorite Pokemon is Nidoking, I don't play the newer games, due to my lack of DS/3DS. I'm very into mapping in RPXP, and I'm starting on Rom Hacks. I do a bit of battling, but less to the competitive scale, and more towards "this looks cool". But yeah! Hopefully everything works out, and yeah! Thanks for taking interest!

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!

It's too bad you can't play the newer games due to not having the systems, they're really fun. If you ever get the right systems, definitely play them! You should definitely check out the Rom Hacking section of the forum. It's one of the most popular and active sections. There you can find the tools and resources needed to make your own hack, as well as helpful tutorials. We also have a Battle Center where you can find people to battle with, either competitively or for fun!

Hope to see you around!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Chris! Welcome to the PC! It's nice to meet you =D

So your favourite Pokémon Game is Pokémon Emerald? It's a great game! I just played it once in an emulator on my pc though ... I liked playing it, but Pokémon Platinum will always be my favourite game :P
    Nidoking is cool indeed! I like its design and its stats! But I played with it just a few times :/ Oh and I love the Nidoking in your avatar!

It's sad to hear that you can't play the newer games! They are really cool, and you would have so much fun playing them! And I think you would love Pokémon OR/AS! It's an awesome remake of the Hoenn region, introducing the 3D Graphics and much more :3 When you have a 3DS don't hesitate buying OR/AS!

So you want to create your own ROM Hack! Well, we have a section for that! The ROM Hack section is one of the most famous sections here on the PC! There you can find tools, tutorials and resources to help you create your game, a subforum where you can ask your questions about ROM Hacking, and many other things, so go check it out!

I think that's it! If you ever want to talk with me just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Emerald's amazing aaaah. <3 I'm glad to see other fans.. Hoenn was an amazing region in general, will always be a little biased. Glad you're a fan of it as well. Welcome, Chris!

Enjoy mapping and hacking - the community for that here is huge and of course anyone new looking to get into it will be welcomed with open arms. Looking forward to your contributions!

Back