• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello2

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Hello everyone!
    I've played until Pokemon Ruby, currently playing Emerald Moemon and trying to change some sprites from it.
    Register here cause I wanted some guidance on ROM hacking.
    I manage to change 1 part but no luck on the other.
    Trying to get 15 posts so I could show some images on how far I manage to go.

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y. Will be getting a 3DS just for it.

Years
    Hi rebounder

Welcome to the pokemon community, well i guess you know already the emulation and hackroom for what i see, so i will jum that part XD.

Its wonderful you have decided to join here, you 'll find a lot of people with the same interest, so i imagine, some will can help you in your task.

I'm ansious too for the new release of the pokemon X /Y, unfurnately, i must first save some money to buy a 3ds and that game XD, but i still have time. Lol.

Have fun in the community and i hope you find the help you need.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hi there rebounder! Welcome to PC!!

Moemon's that game that replaces Pokemon with cute anime girls right? I've heard of it and it looks...interesting. XD If you're editing the sprites in that game, you can post any of your creations here in Pixel Art. Also if you need help in ROM hacking then Emulation& ROM Hacking is where you can go. We have a lot of people who know are into ROM hacking here so you're bound to find people who will help you with that. There's also Game Devolpmentas well, but Emulation & ROM Hacking is your best bet for help on stuff like that. You can also post any hacks you're working on there too and discuss about ROM hacking in general.

It seems you're currently getting back into Pokemon as well? Cool! I've never really left myself, but I've had moments where I really wanted to or couldn't play current games cause I didn't have the system for it. X and Y look like they will be great games. I'm excited for them too as well. There's so many great looking Pokemon and features and new Pokemon games is always something I always look forward too. We have the Pokemon X and Y section for all thing on these new games. You can go there for all currently revealed things for the games and even speculate about the games and rumors being made. Question: What starter you want to get? Fennekin, Chespin or Froakie? Personally I'm thinking I'll get Fennekin cause I think it' looks the best. Here's to hoping it's evolutions are not Fire/Fightning, lol. I usually go for the Grass starter, but the Fire one looks better this time around imo. Though Chespin is really cute so I might have a hard time choosing. LOL. I'll decide when I see their evolutions.

Well I do hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions be sure to ask a moderator or another staff in orange and red and they can help you with anything. There's also many non staff who also love helping people as well. Hope you stay around and have fun!

Back