• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Help adding Move Relearner to the Party Screen

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    So I found this
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407245

and this person has added the move relearner to their party screen so that it's accessible at all time and I would like to add this to my game but I'm having trouble adding it because the person who made the original post didn't specify where to put the scripts the and the call scripts.
    I managed to add in the command in the UI of the party select screen but it doesn't do anything as I don't know where to put the call to the script.
    When I try to put the call to the script in UI_Party, I get this error:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Exception: NameError
    Message: undefined local variable or method `cmbTeach' for #<PokemonPartyScreen>

Backtrace:
    274:UI_Party:1317:in `block in pbPokemonScreen'
    274:UI_Party:1202:in `loop'
    274:UI_Party:1202:in `pbPokemonScreen'
    270:UI_PauseMenu:182:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartPokemonMenu'
    080:MessageConfig:562:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    270:UI_PauseMenu:179:in `block in pbStartPokemonMenu'
    270:UI_PauseMenu:147:in `loop'
    270:UI_PauseMenu:147:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    032: Scene_Map:102:in `call_menu'
    032: Scene_Map:199:in `update'
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please help, this would help my game immensely!

Last edited:
    Back