• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Dark Destiny said:
    Thanks, how do I contact RM2k3kid?
    (Does he even come here anymore, or can someone get them?)

Yes, he comes here. Just PM him.

Minorthreat said:
    does any one know if there is a way to zoom the battler pic like i know how but i get a syntax error script'Sprite_battler' line 53: NoMethodError occurred
    undefined method 'zoom_x=' for #
    Please help.

~Minorthreat~

Post the piece of code you use to zoom. You're probably doing it outside a method. If necessary, post the entire class.

~Azura.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • I just want the choice sound when you move aroun the menu, and the alert sound when you do something you can't do, or when you press B.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    LegosJedi said:
    I just want the choice sound when you move aroun the menu, and the alert sound when you do something you can't do, or when you press B.

Oh..I can't help you then. lol, sorry.

@Azura - Thanks.

@Anyone - Does anyone know how to change the font in RM2K3?
    And does anyone know you can use two tilesets in RM2k3?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    well i dont know if there is a way to fix this problem but in the Starter kit the jump funtion sets the player down like two pixles, or three pixles. is there anyway to fix it? does anyone know what the problem is? Please help.

~Minorthreat~

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Dark Destiny said:
    @Anyone - Does anyone know how to change the font in RM2K3?
    And does anyone know you can use two tilesets in RM2k3?

You can't.
    And you can't.

Although for the font thing, you can try to replace the font in the Windows/Fonts folder. Don't know if it will work though.

~Azura.

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Okay so this is possibly going to be one of the weirdest sprite requests you will ever get. I need a sprite of a flaming moose.... im serious. Okay so my friend is making a game and he will let me be an NPC. My character is a flaming moose tamer and I need a flaming moose. So please? Im begging you...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    If someone could please make a charset of this for rpgm2k3: (Yes its a digimon...)
    seadramon4.gif

EDIT: I NEED THIS BADDLY SOMEONE HELP!!!

Last edited:

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • rip graphics

does anyone know how to rip graphics from a game? Like in VisualBoyAdvance? And no this is not Rom Hacking because this is for a Game Development Game. What options do you click on?

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • You can use any picture editing program. If you look into the Help File, and do a search for Image Specifications, you should get the dimensions that the pictures need to be.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Here's what I do when I need to rip graphics from GSC/FRLG: I run VBA in its x1 form, then when I get to the part of the game that has what I need, like Ecruteak's Tin Tower structure, I hit Alt+PrintScrn, and put the pic into Paint where I already have a chipset open. Then, I just surround the VBA paste with 16x16 squares, and rip away.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hey I posted a new thread in the game developement section last night and it didn't show up, then I waited 'till today and it still isn't there, any answers?

And please don't say repost, I have tried.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Computer script

Once again, i am still in need of the Computer script that was once on RMXP.net All links to it are dead, if you have it, post it and tell me what to do (If you can, post the whole demo it came in)

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Hi everyone

Can anyone post me a Vermilion City tielset for RPG Maker 2003, I can't find one anywhere, the only one i did find had purple water!

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back