• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yet another question. I'm wondering if somebody has some sound effects from Ruby/Sapphire. If not, is there a tool for ripping the sounds from the rom?

キラキラ

KiraKira
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Did you set the movement permissions?
    Yeah, all the move permissions are correct but it still lets me pass through...
    It's weird because I have checked other objects that DO work, and they are set the exact same way as the tree tiles...

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • i am here for a request i really need the haunted house from diamond/pearl/platinum you know the one with the 2 ghosts in it does anyone have that building?

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Yeah, all the move permissions are correct but it still lets me pass through...
    It's weird because I have checked other objects that DO work, and they are set the exact same way as the tree tiles...

I do remember that the perspective ( it think its called that), or the more 3d-ish one always stopped those from working.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Whenever I play m game the hero is always above everything. I don't know how to fix that.

I assume you have not set priority data yet. To do so, go to the top and under tools select "Database". From there, you select the "tileset" tab. Go to the tileset you are using under the selection "tilesets" and select priority. Click on the tiles to raise the priority number.

1=tiles character can walk under

Refer to the Poke Essentials notes for more priority numbers.

Also

I would like to request a animation Template for Rmxp that helps me position parts of the animation in the proper place.

Last edited:

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • I'm trying to make an rpg in which the character plays a vampire, and i want there to be certain events where the character can suck an npc's blood, and receive a boost to hitpoints, i tried using the "change hp" button, but this seems to recover hp not increase it. im using rmxp, any help would be greatly appreciated. here is a screenshot.
    Help and Requests

[edit] i know this isnt a pokemon based rpg, but i could really use some help thx [edit]

Colbex

Cobalt Black Creator
    Years
  • That should be easy, instead of going to change HP, you would go to change parameters. Then make sure it says MaxHP, and set the amount you want to increase it by. o.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Hey i know this is a lot to ask but could somone make a firered (plain nothing done to the map) but with new tiles like on the custom games (i know its a lot to ask but) i cant add them because some of the stuff i need wont work for me like custom pokecenters and stuff like in most of the popular hacks

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    When I try using this line of code it says its an undefined methord:
    game_temp.common_event_id = 3
    What code can I use to call a common event in a script @_@

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    You missed the '$' denoting a global variable. So it should be:
    Code:
    $game_temp.common_event_id = 3

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    My bad, thank you wich ^_^
    EDIT:
    Still having issues, this is my script for PokemonMenu
    begin
    class PokemonMenu_Scene
    $game_temp.common_event_id = 3
    end

Why is it having a problem with line 4?(This is before the game starts not when I open the menu)

Last edited:

Shadow-Lucario

Years
  • i am having a problem, i need to know how to add the night time effect when i add the time setting from the map edit screen all that happens is that it dims a bit i want it to be like in pokemon D,P and Platinum also how do i add window light effect like they also had in D,P,P?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    i am having a problem, i need to know how to add the night time effect when i add the time setting from the map edit screen all that happens is that it dims a bit i want it to be like in pokemon D,P and Platinum also how do i add window light effect like they also had in D,P,P?
    That has to be evented, poccil can't hand you DPP on a platter made in RMXP so you can release it, though he explains how to do this some people fail to read the NOTES.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • My bad, thank you wich ^_^
    EDIT:
    Still having issues, this is my script for PokemonMenu

Why is it having a problem with line 4?(This is before the game starts not when I open the menu)

You are getting an error with line 4 due to there being not enough ends in which case try add another end.

Shadow-Lucario

Years
  • i dont expect him to hand me a game on a platter i just need some help every once in a while so dont go hating me lol and i have read the notes but i guess i missed or forgot about it i shall look now

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    *Help/Request*

Alright i've messed around with the starter kit before posting this, but i still can't find a way to change the name input system to look like this:

http :// img684 .imageshack. us /img684/ 5338/ nameinput. png

*ummmm... you have to delete the spaces to see what the image is, I still cant post links form other sites........Sorry~*

I've figured it out now.....no need to follow up on this REQUEST/HELP.......XD~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back