• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help Breeding 6IV in ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Iv just started trying to breed 6IV Pokemon in my game and iv read I need a destiny knot which my 6IV Ditto is holding and I'm breeding it with another 6IV Pokemon to get the nature I want. From what iv read with this paring you should get exclusively 5IV Pokemon and a 1/32 chance of getting a 6IV. So far I have 14 Pokemon at 1-3IV, 3 Pokemon at 4IV and only 2 at 5IV. Have I missed a step somewhere, or do I have the wrong information? Any help you could offer would be much appreciated

Years
    There's just no way this could have happened under these circumstances. Take them back from day care, go to the buddy in the pokemon center in Battle Resort who can tell your Pokemon's IVs, make sure to put the items again and it should be fine.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    There's just no way this could have happened under these circumstances. Take them back from day care, go to the buddy in the pokemon center in Battle Resort who can tell your Pokemon's IVs, make sure to put the items again and it should be fine.

Oh I'm sorry, I just rechecked them and the Lopunny has all IV's just under 31....... Slightly embarrassing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back