• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Editing Thread

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Every time I go to edit my trade thread, instead of just giving me the different size text, bols, underlines, etc, it gives me all the html. It's kind of annoying and makes editing a little difficult. How do I fix this?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I assume you mean it gives you the bbcode. Go to User CP > Edit Options > Message Editor Interface and select Full WYSIWYG from the dropdown.

Years
    How do I readd comics to an old thread, that was locked? just checking for the futuer i f my account isn't permoantely deleted. can i get banned, and have a borther ot hf my in have an account here ,s same adress as me.? Just curious to know.

Back