• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help finish my team

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    alright so I just pwned then Kimono Girls and captured Lugia I am on my way to the league but only have five pokemon in my party and can not decide on a sixth my team is:
    Feraligatr-48
    Ice Fang
    Slash
    Surf
    Crunch
    Magneton-46
    Mirror Shot
    Magnet Bomb
    thunder shock
    Discharge
    Crobat-45
    Poison Fang
    Mean look (for catching the beasts)
    Fly
    roost
    Ninetales-46
    Flamethrower
    Headbut
    Payback
    Confuse Ray
    Piloswine-only 42
    Earthquake
    Mud Bomb
    Ice shard
    Powder snow

well thats it plan on grinding them to about 50 - 55 before taking on the league but I still need a sixth Pokemon and Please don't recommend Lugia as I never use Legends just catch and release.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Hmm I'll think whats in the legue.
    Psychc (your Feraligatr will beat.)
    Poison (Piloswine)
    Fighting: (Crobat)
    Dark: Heres what you can't own totaly.
    Flying: He has some Dragon types (mostly) your Piloswine beat.
    Feraligatr will beat Aerodactyl and Chairzard (I think my friend said Aerodactyl had a Thunder attack so watch out for that)
    My only suggestions I think of is Buterfree or Bedrill :/
    Bug over Dark.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Get a fighting type. You can trade for a machop in Goldenrod so it'll be easier to raise. or you can catch a Mankey, go and get the tyrogue at Mt Mortar, or get a Heracross from Azalea using headbutt.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    I would recommend a Heracross, though it will be very annoying to raise from Lv3...
    Heracross
    Guts or Swarm work for in-game
    Adamant or Jolly natures are the best for Heracross
    Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Earthquake/Night Slash
    Stone Edge

If you can get EQ and Stone Edge TMs, they work great.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    It doesn't really matter that he's KO'ed against flying if you consider the fact that every pokemon in the game has a weakness of some sort.

I do highly suggest a heracross, it works wonders for the game. If you can get it to megahorn level (which is hard considering you'll get him really low leveled) it'll decimate bot karen and will on his own. I have one that is jolly currently level 70 and he can single handly destroy both karen and will and i'm on my second run of the E4.

The problem I see mainly is the low power of most of your attacks.

Thundershock, headbutt just to name a few.

Ditching them for a few good TMs' would be great. Getting your hands on Tbolt would be great for Magneton, Energy Ball is great for ninetales and don't even get me started on the effectivness of Stone edge on hera and Pilo.

Back