• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help i'm trying to put a amber alert ticketer thing in my signature

00Zero

banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    marillmonster2000 said:
    O_o; I Don't Know What You're Talking About.. Could You Be A Little More Specific O__o;; "amber alert ticketer thing"? o.o;;
    Well I think hes talking about the missing girl that happened yesterday! There was a missing girl and whenever a kids msising they set an amber alert!
    I guess thats what he is talking about^^

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    marillmonster2000 said:
    Oh. o-o I Had No Idea That A Girl Was Missing Or What An Amber Alert Was so.. XD
    Well the news said it.. I was looking st the news a seca nd saw it and I learned what an amber alert was recently!

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    umbreon135 said:
    Seems like a waste of sig to me.
    Well lets see Umbreon135,lets say your brother got lost like a kid napper, would you be happy or try to help?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Uh,I'm confused about what your trying to say.

Did someone go missing if you would explain more we would be glad to help.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Maxie said:
    Well lets see Umbreon135,lets say your brother got lost like a kid napper, would you be happy or try to help?
    But the dude didn't say hes related to the missing person.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Well it souns kinda confiusing! But that is what an amber alert is period.!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Whoa...quadruple post. MODS! An amber alert is when someones gone missing the put it out on the media.

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    If the Amber Alert is in the form of a updating picture, use this excerpt from the FAQ.

How do I get pictures into my signature?
    First you will need the image you want hosted on the internet. If you don?t know how to do that, see this thread. Once you do, it?s simple. Take the URL of the picture you want, and put it between IMG tags like so:
    help i'm trying to put a amber alert ticketer thing in my signature
    Be sure to not fill your signature full of too many pics, please comply with the signature rules (Images together can?t be more than 500x300 pixels)

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
  • Siously, that was very unneeded, PM a mod if you are that worried. A Amber Alrert is when there is a missing child reported, and they send the picture and name, age, and so forth across the contry, and I don't think its possible to have one in your signature unless there is a site that has a image that changes when there is a alert.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Okay, honestly. If you see someone double posting, etc. Use the REPORT button. Don't shout at us in the thread. Obviously we haven't seen the thread if the posts haven't already been dealt with so your yelling isn't helping! It's a form of spamming in itself.

That said, since everyone is so confused, would the topic starter please link us to this Amber Alert he wants to put in his signature? It may be HTML, in which case it should be rather simple to convert to BBcode. Regardless, in order to be of much use, we're going to need more information about exactly what you want to put in your sig; not what Amber Alert is--we know already--but rather what you want your sig to say, etc. Thanks.

For everyone else, if you don't know what something is and can't contribute at all to the thread...don't post. -_- It's spamming.

Back