• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, my leg is stuck behind my neck.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    How flexible are you? Do you rely on your flexibility often? Or do you wish you could be more flexible if you aren't? Discuss!

Sirfetch’d

I'm not very flexible at all haha. it hurts to even do stretches because my body just has 0 flexibility :/ kinda sucks though because I'd really like to put my legs behind my head just to say I can 8d

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I can touch my foot to my forehead and that's about the extent of it, I'm surprised I can do that much. I'm fine with not being any more flexible because I'm already more flexible than a lot of the skinny people I know.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I'm both flexible and not flexible at the same time. By that, I mean I am able to touch my hands to my feet with my legs straight both sitting and standing up as well as form a bridge via backbend with a lot of effort. That's about all I can do as compared to my other friends who can do full splits and walkovers with ease.

Years
    I'm relatively flexible - not to the point where I can do things to impress my friends or gross out strangers, but I can stretch freely and reach pretty far. Touch my toes. ;]

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I can touch my toes without bending my legs. I used to be a lot more flexible when I played sports, I could almost do the splits!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Flexible enough. I do some light yoga and that helps a bit

Nothing creepy and impressive like double jointed or anything

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm not flexible at all. I don't exercise regularly, i'm not double jointed or anything, and I have stubby little arms and legs :/

Years
    I'd consider myself more flexible than the average person. My hands in particular because I'm double-jointed. But if there's one thing I can't do completely, is the splits...

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I think I'm pretty flexible. I do stretches on several occasions every day and my short, light frame helps quite a bit. Yoga is loads of fun, but I am pretty unbalanced, which makes the complex positions really difficult. I keep practicing, though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can almost put my feet behind my neck but I can't touch my toes if I start cold. Ironic.

Back