• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help needed with rom hacks

Days
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    hi guys,

I hope its fine to post this in this section if not then please move to the appropriate section if possible.

Im new to emulators and after receiving my RG35XX H a few days ago i have successfully managed after a few hours watching youtube videos to download the latest version of batocera as well as the full library of tiny best set roms! Everything seems to be working as it should and i have even managed to scrape the artwork :D

The next thing i want to get into is downloading some Pokemon rom hacks, after googling i found many people suggesting to create an account here. As i mentioned before i am very new to this and from what i have read with some you have to combine the patch with a new rom which is fine but i have no idea where to start.

My questions are is there any recommended finished rom hacks ready to be downloaded here? Also after downloading which folder in my roms libary would i drop it into GB GBC GBA etc..

I may also be missing information so please if anyone has any help tips or suggestions i would be extremely grateful!

thanks

Years
  • hi guys,

I hope its fine to post this in this section if not then please move to the appropriate section if possible.

Im new to emulators and after receiving my RG35XX H a few days ago i have successfully managed after a few hours watching youtube videos to download the latest version of batocera as well as the full library of tiny best set roms! Everything seems to be working as it should and i have even managed to scrape the artwork :D

The next thing i want to get into is downloading some Pokemon rom hacks, after googling i found many people suggesting to create an account here. As i mentioned before i am very new to this and from what i have read with some you have to combine the patch with a new rom which is fine but i have no idea where to start.

My questions are is there any recommended finished rom hacks ready to be downloaded here? Also after downloading which folder in my roms libary would i drop it into GB GBC GBA etc..

I may also be missing information so please if anyone has any help tips or suggestions i would be extremely grateful!

thanks

Hi there adam! Welcome to the forum, there are definitely complete rom hacks here on dc, I recommend viewing the Rom Hack showcase section to see if you find something that sparks your interest. You will find creators with games to share there!

If you would like to talk to other players, and maybe here some suggestions for great games to play then I think the Fan Game hub is another place you might want to start to just talk to people, so I will move this question over there to try to get you the best fit.

Have fun!

Back